Character sketch

(I am introducing some main characters right now. There are so many characters who will be introduced later)

1.Omkara Singh Oberoi :

Age:15 years Studying in std

Age:15 years
Studying in std. 9
He is not so rich as shown in the serial. He is simple middle class boy. Lives with his parents, sister, cousin brother and sister,uncle and aunt. He is simple and cute boy.

2.Gauri Kumari Sharma:

Age:15 yearsStudying in std

Age:15 years
Studying in std. 9
She is totally different from serial. She  has younger brother and lives with her parents and brother. She is bubbly, talkative and beautiful girl. In her school years she used to wore simple clothes. She loves Om.

3.Saumya:
She was best friend of Gauri at school time. She was her friend at tuition/classes. She belongs to middle class family and her family was very conservative. She always wear dress or Kurtis and not even jeans as her family didn't allow her. But she was beautiful also. Her nature is very nice.

4.Rahul:
Friend of Omkara. In whole class only Rahul talks with girls.

5.Aman:
He is best friend of Omkara. He knows everything about him. Later he will break relationship of Om and Gauri.

6.Abhay Singh Oberoi :
He is not in negative roll. He is cousin brother of Om and they all studies together in tuition class.

7.Nakul:
He is neighbour of Gauri and treats her like her sister. He is of her age and both are in same standard but he doesn't studies with Gauri neither in school nor in classes.

(Imagine whichever character you like for everyone)

Hii friends.. This is my first update please vote for it and give your views by comments. It really means a lot to me. Thank you 💝💝💝