Chapter-5

Flash back ends...
She looks at her phone... It's already 4:00 a.m. and she is not feeling sleepy at all. Her eyes are swollen by crying continuously for 2 hours. She remembers what happened in last one month.

Before one month :

She has completed her exams and is free now. In these 3 years she has mis

sed Om a lot. Now she is not in contact with Saumya. Sometimes she talk to Rahul on message. But they never talked about Om. After that incident she used to tell everyone that she has nothing to do with Om. But from inside only she knows that how much she is craving for him. She still loves Om and want him back in her life but now she didn't want to be in relationship with anyone else except Om. She wants to talk with him so that they can talk with each other and clear their misunderstanding. Now she is not that Gauri who is afraid of talking with someone, now she is straight forward and bold,too. In these 3 years she changed a lot.

Gauri's pov:
I want to talk with Om... But I haven't his phone number. Rahul ko uska number dene ke liye bolu.. No Gauri you can't take anyone's help now.. You have to think anything else... (Suddenly she got an idea. She searched Om's name on social media and after sometime...) Yes, yes,yes I found him. (She saw his photo on profile.) He is also changed and looking so handsome.. His hairs are long now and he is looking more hot than before.

 His hairs are long now and he is looking more hot than before

I'm going to message him. I can't control myself. But what will be his reaction. Agar vo mujhe nahi pehchanta hoga to? Nahi..aisa kuch nahi hoga.. Tu  usse ek baar baat to Kar k dekh. (after gathering some courage she send a message to Om)

G: hii

(after 2-3 hours he replied)

Om: hii

(as soon as her phone rang she read it's Om's message and her heart started beating at uncontrollably fast. She felt something in her heart. She is so happy that he replied her and he also wants to talk with her)

G: how are you?

Om : fine

G:ok. Teri study kaisi Chal rahi hai?

Om: achi.

G: Tu M.B.A. kar raha hai na?

Om: yes.

(he is not giving proper answers of her questions and she understood that so she decided to come directly on the topic)

G: Om, agar tum free ho to mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai.