Chapter 1

Gauri's pov:
It's already 1:00 o' clock and sleep is far away from my eyes. I don't know why I'm feeling so bad. I mean usne kabhi mujse ache se baat bhi nahi ki aur na hi hamare bich gf-bf ka relation tha to phir mujhe usse itni umeed nahi rakhni chahiye.

Flashback starts(5 year before)

Gauri's pov:
Now I'm in 9th standard and first time in my life I have joined tution classes. I don't know how will be its experience.

Gauri : hey shankarji, ek to maine 15 din late join kiya hai aur uper se mein pehle din hi late hoon. Bacha lena...

She entered in the class. There were about 15 students in the class. The class was small but beautiful. There were two sections but number of girls were less. Teacher informed her that it's surprise test and if she want then she can also join others. There was only one place left in class. She sat behind one boy.

Gauri(in mind) :Itni jaldi kon exam rakhta hai mera to abhi vacation bhi khatam nahi hua hai. Maine to kuch padha bhi nahi hai lekin ye ladka jis tarah se baitha hai I can see all his answers. I hope uske answers correct ho. Koi rasta nahi hai uske answers copy karne padenge.

The next day teacher gives results to all and to her surprise she secured second highest.

Teacher announced that Om secured highest marks and gave his result to him. Gauri saw the boy and he was the one from whom she has copied all the answers. As she saw him she can't take off her eyes from him. She felt something in her heart.

On the other side:
Om(in mind): us ladki ke itne jyada marks kaise aaye usne to classes bhi join nahi ki thi. Pakka usne mere answers copy kiye honge. vaise bhi vo mere piche hi to baithi thi. Copy cat kahi ki... huh...

Gauri(in mind) : sari girls meri tarif kar rahe the par mujhe bilkul bhi accha nahi lag raha hai. Aaj pehli bar pura paper copy karke likha hai lekin mujhe pata hota ki test hai to mein jarur mehnat karti. Ye marks koi kam ke nahi hai. Vaise vo chirota jiske highest marks aaye hai vo padhne mein acha lagta hai aur.... dikhne mein bhi 😆😉. Mein bhi kya kya sochti rehti hoon😛

That day she made a friend named Saumya. She was also new in the tution and was good in nature.

After 3 months:

In these 3 months Gauri started falling in love with Om but she didn't realised it yet. She didn't even talked with him once. Sometime she just look at him and when he look at her she start looking hear and there.

Teacher gives everyone results of test.
Om secured first rank in class while Gauri second. But Gauri secured highest in English and science. This make Om jealous.

Om(in mind): I was wrong. She secured second highest in exams. She is really clever. Manna padega Koi to competitor mila lekin 2 subject mein uske mujse jyada marks aaye hai. I have to study hard I can't let her secure first rank in final exam.

On other side:
Gauri was not at all concerned with with her second rank. She was so happy that he secured first rank.

Gauri(to Saumya): Bahot padhta hoga na maine bhi bahot mehnat ki thi tab jake itne marks aaye hai.

Saumaya:ha, uske to 8th mein bhi ache marks the sir ne bataya tha. Jane de na ab vo baat aur 2 din baad jo function hai uspe dhyan de. Tu aane vali hai na?

Gauri: ha, mein aaungi,aur tu?

Saumya : ha maine papa se pucha unhone ha bola.aaungi mein bhi.

Gauri: kk.

After 2 days:
(all the students reach at function venue. Gauri was searching Om. He was standing with his friends. As soon as she saw him her eyes stuck on him. He was looking damn good. He was wearing white shirt with denim jeans. She was falling more and more for him.She started loving him.)

Gauri(in mind) :kitna acha lag raha hai. Mujhe usse baat karni hai par itni himmat bhi nahi hai na aur vo bhi to samne se baat nahi karta. I think mein use like karti hu. Isiliye jab vo class mein nahi aata to mujhe bilkul bhi accha nahi lagta aur mein baar baar class mein uski taraf hi dekhti rehti hoon. (friends this is first time when Gauri realised her love for him). Lekin mein abhi is bare mein nahi sochungi abhi mujhe padhai mein dhyan dena chahiye.)

(in meantime Saumya came)

Saumya: Chal andar nahi jana hai.

Gauri : ha chal.

(in whole function she was continuously looking at him. He felt someone's gaze over him but he ignored his thoughts.)

Promo:
She was standing in balcony with her mother. Suddenly her phone rang. She picked up the phone.
(on call)

Om: I love you.
(she was so excited but her mother was standing there so she can't reply. She cut the call.)

Hi friends.....
I know story is somewhat faster but these chapters are important for understanding their relationship. I'm sorry if you felt bored. But I will update interesting chapter.

(plz vote if you like my story and give your views by comment.)

Thank you 😘😘