Chapter:9

I want to thank all of you who have voted and commented on my chapters. Frankly speaking I have not expected this much love but thank you all for supporting me. It means a lot 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Now coming to the story...

********************************
Recap: Rikara fight..

Om pick her and goes to his room. He opened the door and put her near wall.

He was so angry that he didn't realised that she was crying

He was so angry that he didn't realised that she was crying. He was coming closer to her. He started touching her then suddenly he started kissing her. He started moving his hands on her back. He was kissing her on her neck and back. Then he moved towards her lips. As he went near her face he felt something..

Om's pov:
Why is she not replying or resisting me? Why is she so calm? (then he looked at her face) what.... Why is she crying... Her eyes are swollen by continuous crying... Teare are flowing from her eyes.. Immediately he steps back... But why she is not speaking anything??

Om: Gauri... Are you okay..

Gauri :no reply

Om: Gauri plz kuch to bolo..

Gauri : no reply (she is still sobbing)
(Om immediately took her in tight embrace)

Om: (in hug) Gauri I am sorry, (he was also crying) please ...please mujhe maaf kar do..

Gauri :still no reply (she was not reciprocating hug)

Om: Gauri mera irada tumhe hurt karne ka nahi tha pata nahi maine vo sab kyun kiya.. (he was caressing her hairs) Please mujhe maaf kar do..

(still getting no response from her, so he became worried and pick her up in bridle style and make her sit on bed and put blanket on her.)

Om: (sit beside her and hold her hands) Gauri... Ye lo pani pi lo...(he make her drink water) Gauri tumhe mujhe jo bolna hai... Jo saza deni hai de sakti ho par please kuch to bolo...

Gauri :Om...

Om: ha bolo Gauri....

Gauri :plz mujhe thodi der akela rehna hai..

Om: nahi Gauri mein tumhe akela nahi chodunga..

Gauri: mujhe akela rehna hai...

Om: tumhe jo kehna hai vo mujse kaho... Apna gussa muj par nikalo par akele rehne ki baat mat karo plz.. Ek kaam karo tum yaha rest karo mein vaha sofa pe betha hoon aur apna kam kar raha hoon..

Gauri : acha.. Ye to tumhara room hai,sorry...main apne room mein jati hoon.

Om:gauri please tum aaram karo.. Okay, mein chala jata hoon, thick hai?

Gauri : (just nodded in positive )

(Om goes outside the room and Gauri was reminding what happened before sometime.)