Character sketch (after leap)

Hii guys..
I know I am too late for an update but the next part is pretty long... Sorry for being late..

It's an update about character sketch after leap of 6 years....
***********************************

Leap:6 years

Gauri Kumari Sharma:

Age:21 years
She is not like before. She is changed a lot. Now she is beautiful, so much talkative, bold, bindass(yet shy), kind harted girl. She has completed her studies and now own a boutique named GS and it's famous not only in India but in foreign countries,too. One thing which is not changed about her is she still loves Om but she don't let anyone know about it.

Omkara Singh Oberoi :

Age:21 years

Omkara is also changed a lot. He started falling for Gauri because he is in contact with Rahul and sometime talks to him. He wanted to clear all the misunderstanding between him and Gauri and want her back in his life. He is just waiting for the right moment so that he can talk with her and sort out all the things so he told Rahul not to tell anything about Aman's plan to Gauri. He has completed his studies and he is CEO of one of the big MNC.

Surbhi:

Age:21 years

She is best friend of Gauri and she was with her in college. She knows everything about her and Om. Engaged with Nakuul. A bindass girl and always support Gauri.

Nakuul:

Age:21 years

He is neighbor as well as brother of Gauri. He is engaged with Surbhi.

Bhavya:

Age: 21 years

She is very calm, mature,bubbly and beautiful girl. She was with Gauri in college. She is also best friend of Gauri. Bhavya, Gauri and Surbhi are best friends and always support each other. She is also works with Gauri in her boutique.

Rahul:

Age:21 years.

He is friend of Gauri from school time. He is only guy with whom Gauri is in contact. He is in contact with both Om and Gauri. Before 2 years his parents died in car accident.

Riya:

She is fiancee of Rahul and friend of Bhavya and Gauri

******************************
Guys please vote and comment and if you have any suggestions or questions then let me know in comment section.

Thank you 😆😆...