Chapter-4

Hello friends, I am back from my vacations. This will be a long chapter as you guys have waited for long time. Okay... Let's start 😃

*******************************
After some days..

It's Christmas and new year week.. And there were also some 'days' celebration. It was traditional day and first time in her life she wore a Saree. It's evening time. Everyon were beautifully dressed. Gauri has wore beautiful pink Saree and Om has wore a blue kurta. It was end of the day. Gauri was going home and Saumya didn't came on that day. All the boys were chitchatting.

On the way...
(Gauri was going home and suddenly her phone rang.)
Gauri :hello

Rahul :hii, Gauri, it's me.. Rahul

Gauri :ha Rahul, bol

Rahul : 1 minute chalu rakhna, Om ko tumse baat karni hai.

Om (thinking) :kaha fasa diya. Tujhe bhi vo sab bolne ki kya jarurat thi...

Flashback :
(in class)- Om was mesmerized by seeing Gauri in Saree and lost in her beauty. On other side all the boys were talking about Gauri.

Aman: she is looking hot🔥na...

Boy1: ha yaar.. Bahot khubsurat lag rahi hai

Boy2: Om is so lucky.. Uski Gauri jaisi girlfriend hai..

Aman : Tu kuch bol Kyu nahi raha Om??
(he was not in his senses. He was lost in someone's beauty 😆)

Rahul : Om, Gauri kaisi lag rahi hain?

Om (lost) :beautiful, 😄 bahot hi jyada pretty and hot, too. 😉

All the boys : Ohohoho....
(Om came to his senses)

Om :what happened guys?

Rahul : Tu use bol Kyu nahi deta?

Om : kise? Kya?

Rahul : Gauri ko aur kise.. Ki vo bahot achi lag rahi hain.

Om: mein kuch nahi bolne vala.

Rahul : bolna to tujhe padega. Mein ghar jate vaqt use phone karunga Tu bol dena.

(flashback ends)

Om(to Gauri) :hello,, hii

Gauri :hii

Om : vo mein bol... raha tha ki..

Gauri : 1 minute Om,tumhari aavaz nahi aa rahi

Om :hello... Hello... Gauri..

Gauri : Om, mein raste mein hoon..Isiliye aavaz nahi aa raha hai..
Tum Rahul k sath rehna mein ghar Jake call back karti hu.

(after sometime Gauri called Rahul but unfortunately he was not with Om)

Gauri : hello Rahul, Om ko do na phone..

Rahul : Gauri, mein ghar pe hoon. Om to mere saath nahi hai. Vo uski mom ka phone aaya tha to use jana pada..

Gauri : 🙁🙁🙁OK..

Rahul : don't be sad.. Vaise Om bol raha tha ki tum aaj bahot pretty lag rahi thi..
(a small smile came on her face)

Gauri : use thank you bol dena😄. Chal bye mein rakhti hoon.

Rahul : bye..

After one week:

As Gauri came to home she found something fishy. Her mother and brother were not talking to her properly. It continues for 2 days. Then she was finding something in her bag. She realised that the letter was not at the place where she has put it. It was in another chain. After sometime she came to know that her brother and mother has found the letter and read it. They didn't told her anything... She wanted to tell this  at that time to Om but she has no option she has to wait till tomorrow.