Epilogue

(Guys it contains mature content so plz read if you are okay with it. And sorry for late update 😌)

After 1 year:

It's the marriage day, and both Om and Gauri are super excited for it. The marriage was at one of the biggest hotel of the city and the special honeymoon suite was booked by none other than Om. All the rituals are completed and after that Om and Gauri took blessings of elders. Bhavya and Surbhi took Gauri to the room and left the room.

(guys, I don't want to drag all the marriage rituals and anything related to that. I hope you are okay with it.)

(as soon as Gauri saw the whole room her eyes opened in shock. It's perfect for the first night and she started becoming nervous. No doubt that she spent so many nights with Om but they didn't consummated yet because Om wanted to make their first night unforgettable one. But after noticing the preparation she started sweating. She liked the environment, decorations, red and white balloons, scented candles and all that but she was not in mood to make love, as she was wearing the heavy lehnga for all day long and was tired too. She hear the sound of opening the door, she immediately turned back to found Om, but it's Bhavya and Surbhi.)

Gauri : Tum dono ghar nahi gaye abhi tak?

Surbhi (giving her a box) : are yaar, tera ye box reh gaya tha...

Gauri : Kya hai ye?

Bhavya : are ye tere liye hai pehn lena..

Gauri : acha,, (she took it and put on the bed without opening it.) acha,, Om kaha hai? Bahar hai kya?

Surbhi (coughing) : tujhe badi jaldi hai han?

Bhavya : badi besabar ho rahi hai...

Gauri : aisa kuch nahi hai mein bas puch rahi hoon...

Surbhi : vo Janvi aunty k saath tha, aata hi hoga..

Bhavya : Chal, hum chalte hai, best of luck...

Surbhi (winking at her) : aur han, jaldi so jana... Kal tum dono ki flight bhi to hai aur der tak jagna buri baat hoti hai...

Gauri : pata hai mujhe..(after hearing their conversation she became more nervous. She went to dressing table and started removing jewellery. After 2 minutes Om came into the room and locked it. Her heart stared beating at unusual rate. She didn't look at him and continued her work. He came inside and removed his 'sehra'.)

Om: finally, sari rasmein khatam hui... (his eyes fell on the box) ye box mein kya hai?

Gauri : vo sayad kal pehnne k liye dress hai, Surbhi le kar aayi thi..

Om: acha,, (he opened the box and smirked seeing a black nighty in it.)

(holding nighty in hands and with smirk) acha, to tum kal ye pehnne vali ho?

Gauri : kyun? (she turned and shocked to see the nighty in his hands. She quickly went towards him and grab the nighty and put it in the box.)