15~ Tracked Down.

Bella, Alice, Lucas, and I are all at a hotel waiting for one of the others to call when Alice gets a vision

Bella, Alice, Lucas, and I are all at a hotel waiting for one of the others to call when Alice gets a vision. "Alice, what is it?" Lucas asks. "The tracker he changed his course," Alice says. "Where did it take him, Alice?" Lucas asks. "Mirrors a room full of mirrors," she says as she's drawing out a studio for ballet.

"So he's been led to a ballet studio?" Bella asks. "You've been here?" I ask. "Yeah, when I was a kid the school I went to had an arch just like that" Bella says. "Was your school here in Phoenix?" Lucas asks. "Yeah," Bella says then her phone starts to ring and so does mine.

"Jasper?" I say. "We lost the tracker but I'm coming for you," he says sounds as if he's crying but I know he isn't. "It's okay Bella and I are safe we're fine," I say. "Don't say that you're not safe and y'all are not fine, But when I get there Me and you are gonna go somewhere by ourselves. I'll do anything to make you safe again" he says then hangs up.

Bella and I start to pack our bags and her phone rings. I guess it's her mom until she starts to scream don't touch her and then hands me the phone. "Hello," I say. "Hey Anastasia you have such a nice voice so soft you know," James says. "What do you want?" I ask. "Oh I just want you and your friend Bella there to come to visit me at her old ballet studio," he says. "And why would we do that?" I ask. "Oh if y'all don't Bella's precious mother will suffer and we don't want that do we, now come to meet me see you later sweetheart," he says and hangs up the phone.

I look at Bella and she looks stressed out. "Look I understand that my mother is a total stranger to you but-" Bella says but I cut her off. "I'll go if it was Esme I know you would go too so I'll go," I say. "Thank you," she says.

We get down to the lobby and we see Alice and Lucas talking to the hotel lady at the desk and we both sneak out and get into a cab and ride off to the ballet studio.

Once we get there it was quiet until we hear "BELLA, BELLA WHERE ARE YOU?" We hear a voice yell. "MOM! MOM!" Bella yells. We both run to this closet and once we open it we see it is an old video of Bella and her mother.

We start to hear evil laughing and we both turn around and see multiple James until he reveals himself. "That's my favorite part, You were a stubborn child weren't you," he says to Bella. "She's not here is she?" Bella asks as James pushes us up against the wall.

"Nope sorry, but you two made it so easy, and awe the Cullens precious Anastasia such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl if I was mated to Victoria I would probably change you and make you my mate, anyways to make this more entertaining I'm gonna film the three of us time together, I borrowed this camera from your house Bella hope you don't mind and ACTION," James says.

Bella and I just breathe heavily, "Oh this will break Jasper and Edward's little hearts," James says wickedly. "JASPER AND EDWARD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" Bella and I yell. "Oh yes it does, their rage will make this more interesting and they're bound to protect the two of you, and let's continue," he says.

Bella then grabs a bottle of pepper spray and sprays it into James's eyes and grabs my hand and we run to the door. James flys above us and jumps down right in front of us throws me into a mirror and Bella into a wall.

Some of the glass cuts me open and blood seeps out but it is not that bad. "Beautiful very visually dynamic, it looks like I chose my stage well," he says as he walks up to Bella and smells her bloodied hand.

"It's too bad they didn't have the strength to change the two of you, instead they kept you these fragile little humans it's cruel really," he says. He then presses down on Bella's knee making it break as she screams in pain.

"Tell them to avenge you. Tell them. TELL THEM!" James yells. "NO JASPER DON'T" I yell. Suddenly James gets knocked and I look up and see Edward. He turns and looks at Bella and me and charges at James and they start fighting Edward throws James out of a window and picks Bella and me up and tries to run away with us.

Until James comes back and slams him to a wall. "You're here Because you're faster than the others but not stronger," James says. "I'm strong enough to kill you," Edward says. James throws into the roof and runs to Bella and bites but Edward knocks him off and slams him up against a column and then Carlisle, Alice, Lucas, Jasper, Emmet show up.

"Son stop remember who you are, Bella needs you, "Carlisle says to Edward. I see Jasper and he comes over to me quickly and sees all of the blood. "Ana I'm so sorry that this happened to you," he says.

"No, I'm fine all of my blood must be hard for you," I say. "No it doesn't really take a toll on me as it used to," he says. "JASPER, ALICE!" Emmet yells. "It's okay go," I say and he leaves to kill James and I get up and crawl over to Bella.

"We two options here let the venom spread or you suck the venom out," Carlisle says. "I've seen it Edward she'll be one of us," Alice says. "What's another option, Carlisle?" Edward asks. "There isn't another option Edward," Carlisle says.

"If I suck the venom out you know I won't be able to stop," Edward says. "Find the will to stop" Carlisle. "I'll make the pain go away Bella," Edward says softly and bites into her wrist. "Okay Edward her blood is clean you're killing," Carlisle says. "Stop Edward," I say.

I start to see Bella fading away and Edward finally releases and I get this urge in my body to put a hand on the bite mark so I do and when I do pain fills my body and I start to scream and then the room goes black.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement!