6. I Promise ✔

Alana's POV

Two more days and I'll be going home.

I sigh sadly as Aiden comes out from the room, I was sitting at the table, waiting patiently so we could go for a 'walk'.

I know its just a subtle term for tour. I despise tours.

I was dressed in some dark jeans and a plain black v-neck. I have black boots on and Aiden came out with a white T-shirt and black jeans.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod.

* * *

"Let's visit one of the pastry shops." I suggest and he nods. We go into a cute looking one, not as cute as mine though, and I order a simple chocolate cupcake.

Aiden took the Chocolate mousse and we sat at one of the booths.

I take a bite and I have to admit, it was pretty good.

"How is it?" Aiden asks.

"Its good."

"Wanna taste mine?" He asks.

"Meh, no thanks."

"What? But the whole point of buying it was so that I could feed it to you." I giggle.

"Sorry babe." He sticks his tongue out at me and I do the same.

"So. .baby. How do you feel now that we're married?" He asks and I grin.

"I like it."

"You like it? That's it? Damn, I must be doing a bad job." He deadpans and I chuckle.

"Okay okay, its. . different. . I can actually feel the love. I love waking up next to you, eating breakfast with you. Going everywhere with you. Its an indescribable feeling."

He smile warmly at me, "I love you so freaking much." He mutters gripping my hands and I smile.

"I love you too." I wink.

"Are you ready to go back home?"

"This place is amazing. It really is but, home is home." I shrug and he chuckles, but something dimmed in his eyes.

"That's true."

* * *

"The night before the last. ."Aiden  drawls walking through the room and I raise an eyebrow as he jumps on the bed.

"Stop that." I mutter.

"Cmon. . jump with me." He grins and I push him off the bed.

"I think I just broke my back." He murmurs after a second and I giggle as he gets up. He glares at me and I purse my lips to contain my laughter.

"Here, let me give you a massage." I offer and he lays on his stomach.

I sit on his back and gently rub.

He groans.

"I'm gonna act like you during sex yea?"

"What?" I giggle and he closes his eyes.

"Ah!" He yells in a high pitched voice and I explode with laughter, slapping his back lighter.

"Please!" He screams and I was gone. I fell off the bed, dying of laughter as he continue to make weird noise. "Aiden."

"I do not sound like that!" I defend and he raises an eyebrow peering at me from the side of the bed.

I stand and he lays on this back, both hands behind his head.

"How about we try now? Then you can listen to yourself carefully."

"Piss off." I stick my tongue out and he smirks.

I sit on my side of the bed, and lay on his chest.

"How about you take off your shirt?" He smirks and I smile sarcastically.

"I'm good."

"It was worth a try." He kisses my forehead, his hands slipping onto my behind.

"I love you." I sigh.

"I'll never get tired of hearing that. I love you too babe.".

* * *

What is it with boys, they always want to be touching, which is why I was extremely happy that Aiden decided to go to the bathroom.

"Look, my husband doesn't like people touching me okay? And neither do I. So lets just avoid trouble.

So we were at the public pool and I actually let Aiden dress me today. I had a whole suit alright, but it had, (BaeWatch) on it and he had the matching shorts.

(A/N: Yes. I meant to say (BaeWatch).)

It dipped low at the back, but he approved.

This man.

"No worries. I'm married also. . would you like to. ."

"No. Do you know that having an affair is a sin? You should really talk to God about that problem." I pat his back and walk away. It wasn't exactly noisy, but it was buzzing with kids and parents and teenagers.

Thankfully, no sweat.

I bump into a hard chest and they pull me onto them.

"Damit! I'm married okay? Can everyone please stop touching me." I push the chest away.

"Baby?" Aiden calls and I look up to find him.

"Oh. .its just you." He furrows his brows and tilts his head. His face coming up stone cold and I knew what was coming.

"Did someone. . touch.  . you?" He grits and I sigh.

"Aiden. . its fine okay? I already told him off."

"Do you want to leave?"

"But we have our bathing suits on already."

"Hot tub." He winks and I blush.

"Um. . " I avert my eyes as pictures of what happened by the last time flashed through my mind.

"You're so adorable." He says kissing my cheek. "Get your head out of the gutter. We're only going to relax."

I nod breathing out and he leans in.

"Its a bit too early for that don't you think."

I cough and he chuckles grabbing my hand.

* * *

I sat on Aiden's lap in the hot tub as he decided to play with my hair.

"Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you didn't meet me?" Aiden murmurs and I frown.

"I'd be missing out on something that I wouldn't even know was there." I mumble and he sighs, burying his head in my neck.

"I don't want to lose you. ." He says and I smile warmly.

"You don't lose me. ." I assure him.

"You promise?" He holds out his pink finger and I join in with mine.

"I promise."