21. Love Galore✔

Alana's POV

I was supposed to visit Aiden at lunch but instead I was told that he was in a meeting, so here I am waiting in his office bored.

"Mrs. Sanders?" A voice calla and I eye his assistant. Jess went on bed rest so he had to get another one.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Sanders is requesting yoy presence."

"But. . I thought he was in a meeting."

"He is." I furrow my eyebrows standing and tugging and my navy blue pencil skirt. I had a meeting myself today so I was all formal in a white chiffon blouse and pretty nude heels.

She knocks on the door, and a man swings it open.

"I thought I said not to disturb us!" A pudgy man stood angrily and she look so. . afraid, so, I do what I always do.

"Excuse me." I place my hand out with a raised eyebrows. "How dare you speak to my husband's employee like that?" I snap and his face blanches.

"Mrs. Sanders?"

"Apologize." I tilt my head and he nods.

"I'm sorry." He tells the girl and she only nods.

"Thank you." She tells me after a while and I place a hand on her shoulder.

"Confidence." I wink before heading in and all eyes turn to me. I meet Aiden's, as he sweeps my body and he almost scowls at everyone there.

I walk up to him and he grabs my waist, pulling me to sit on him.

"You may continue." He nods as everyone turns to us and the pudgy man clears his throat. "If I knew you were going to look like that I would've asked you to stay in my office." He whispers against my air and I shiver.

"I was getting bored anyway."

"Remember that time in Paris?" He murmurs, his hand on my thigh."We were at the cafe . . and you had a skirt on, something similar to this." His hands slide down and I gaoe.

"Aiden." I warn and he smirks, tugging at my skirt.

"What are you going to make it obvious?" He mumbles and I take a deep breath as his hands make there way to my inner thigh

"Babe, you're in a meeting."

"Its boring anyway." He hand grazes over my panties and I clench my legs.

"Babe." I warn again.

"What? My hands are stuck." I sign.

"If I release my legs with you remove your hand?"

"Maybe." He sings and I bite my, placing my hand on his so I could remove it. However, as soon as I unclench my legs, his fingers where already gripping my panties and I gasp.

Everyone turns to me and I clamp my mouth. Aiden doesn't stop as he shifts my underwear.

"That. . that was a very, very nice point." I try to close my legs but his hands were already there.

The pudgy man smiles at me, almost pleased and I stand suddenly, I take a seat next to Aiden, glaring at him and he only purses his lips to keep from laughing.

* * *

"That wasn't funny!" I exclaim as we sat in his office. He sat on his desk, with his hand wrapped around me and I stood with my arms folded.

"I'm sorry." He says looking anything but.

"Right." I rolls my eyes.

"I forgived you last night. ." He drawls rubbing my butt and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Mr. Carter!" The door bursts open and both of us look wide eye at the assistant. "Jess is having the baby!" She yells frantically and I turn to Aiden.

He just blinks at her.

"Um. . okay?"

"She's requesting your presence." He shakes his head.

"Tell her that I'm sorry, but in respect for my wife I simply cannot be there with her, I contacted her mom and she will be there."  The assistant has a slight smile as she nods and leaves.

"Babe-"

"Shh." He murmurs pecking my lips. "I would never do that. That's my ex. She'll be okay."

"Dammit, I love you." I can't help the tears that spring into my eyes and I look down. I never expected to find love like this never. But here I am and its just feels so. . amazing.

"Aww, baby, why are you crying?" He lifts my chin and I sniff as he uses his thumb to wipe my tears.

"I just love you so much." I say sappily and he grins kissing me all over my face.

"I love you too." He pulls me closer to him and he of course ruins the moment by groping my butt.

"Oh my gosh." I mutter exasperatedly.

"Shh, you like it."