23. Suga and Spice✔

Alana's POV

I put a chair in the bathroom and Aiden sat nervously as l clipped his hair away.

"I trust you." He says more to himself than me for the fifteenth time and I chuckle, almost done I decide to frighten him.

"Oops!" Snip!

"What?" He says in a panicked tone freeze and I pretend to be still. "What is it babe? Is it bad?"

"I- um. . I."

"What did you do babe?" By this time he's in complete panic mode as he eyes me and I bite my lip, bending and quickly swooping up a bunch of his hair I act normal and show it to him.

"Oh my gosh!" He yelps and I raise an eyebrow. "Give me." He grabs the portable mirror and looks at himself. "This looks. . good? It looks good." He furrows his eyebrows and I smirk at him

"Oh I see." The look in his eyes has me running, my throat filled with giggles. "You can't run from me!" He says dramatically, tackling me to the bed and I let out a breathy laugh, stray fizzy strands falling to my face and he brushes them away, a soft smile playing on his face.

"You're too beautiful." He murmurs. "Would you look at the time." He smirks and I snap my eyes to the sitting clock. 12:00 blinks and I smile.

"Its my birthday!" I grin and he tilts his head.

"Happy birthday baby." He gives me a lopsided grin and I smile.

"Thank you."

"Let me be the first. . to grace you with a gift." I look at him confused as he stands and takes off his shirt. I shake my head, knowing exactly what the gift was, well I thought I knew, until he pulled off my pants.

"Wait." My eyes were wide.

"Shh, you'll enjoy it."

(A/N: I was unsure of whether I should've put the scene so I just left it out.😂 But if you want it you can let me know and I'll simply add it.*wink wink* I just think some things are better with a little spice.😂😂😂👋)

× × ×

I wake up to the feel of kisses and I open my eyes with a soft him as Aiden pulls me awake.

"Good morning." His husky voice murmurs and I was feeling extremely shy after what happened last night.

"Good morning." I murmur avoiding his eyes and I know he notices as he chuckles.

"How are you feeling? Its your birthday." He speaks up but I'm too busy wallowing in humiliation.

"Good." I state burying my face in the pillows and he chuckles lightly.

"Come here." He pulls me onto him, so that my face was meeting his and I place my head against his chest.

"You still haven't had a proper present yet." He mumbles running his hand up and down my naked back and I bite my lip.

"And what would that be?"

"Why tell you, when I can show you?"

Then we went at it, forgetting about everything, it was just me and him, skin to skin.

(A/N: Scene?)

× × ×

"Babe." Aiden pokes my aide and I sigh, turning to him as we sat on the side. I love my husband, I really do, but he doesn't understand that sometimes I just need to watch Love & Hip hop in peace. "Let's go out." He suggests.

"Now?" I whine and he roll his eyes turning off the T.V

"Get your lazy-"

"Okay okay." I stand, pulling on a cremeish dress, with a split in the middle of the chest area, I pair it with a brown cardigan.

I put my hair up and the frizzy ends create a cute natural appearance.

"I'm ready!" I scream running through the house and Aiden catches me, throwing me over his shoulder. "Hi James, hi Trina." I giggle and Trina raises an eyebrow at me.

"He gave you head didn't he?"

"Oh my goodness." My face falls as I flush with embarrassment averting my eyes and everyone erupts in laughter.

"Where're we going?" I ask and James grins.

"England is my city!"