14. Well Then✔

Aiden's POV

"What the hell does that have to do with me? I'm not the one who impregnated you."

"I know that." She snaps, before sighing. "But. . .the one who did. . he. .he left."

I choke out a laugh, "and what do you want me to do? Take care of the baby? Darling you're trying to get both of us killed."

"Aiden please, just. .just help me support it for a while and I'll leave you alone. I promise. Just. .just please, I'm on my own here."

"I can give you a job. ." I suggest and she nods.

"Alright. Report to my office tomorrow." She grins, walking over to hug me and I cringe.

"Thank you so much." She breathes in and I gape.

Is this girl. . smelling, me?

I slowly pry her hands away from me and she smiles. Kissing my cheek and walking off.

I shiver in disgust before walking to my washroom and wiping her lipstick stain off. I'm just glad, it wasn't on my shirt or something.

* * *

I get home to find Trina playing with Alana's hair as she lays fast asleep.

I frown, that should be me.

"Hey T. ."

She turns to look at me before sighing in relief.

"Here. She's so fricking heavy." She dumps Alana onto the couch and Alana's eyes pop open.

"My head." She murmurs sitting up and rubbing her face.

"Thats his problem now boo boo. I love ya!" Trina yells as she leaves and I chuckle. Sitting softly next to Alana.

"Hey." I murmur, leaning onto her and she grunts.

"Hi."

"Why so dry? I mean cmon, I love you." She looks up at me smiling and I grin, pecking her lips. "I missed you." I murmur, my mouth never leaving hers as I force her to lean back into the couch. She giggles, gripping my sides and I kiss her roughly, as she takes off my jacket.

I let my tongue roam her mouth soundly and she moans that sweet moan of hers that drives me crazy.

"Alana. ." I breath as she dives her hand through my hair. I trail kisses down her neck, onto her chest.

I lift her, her legs around my waist as we get to the bedroom.

And I'm guessing Y'know what happened next.

(A/N: I am so sorry but I didn't know whether I should've added a sexual scene or. .)

* * *

"My dads dying. ." I simply tell him as we lay in bed and he raises both eyebrows at me. "He came here yesterday. ."

"Woah. What?"

"He was diagnosed with Cirrhosis. ." I mutter and he sighs.

"I'm. . I'm sorry. ." Aiden says pulling me closer to him.

"Its okay. . I'm gonna help him get better."

"You are?" He asks incredulously. "After all he's done?"

"Yup."

It takes a few seconds before he chuckles.

"You're amazing." He says and I sigh.

"I guess I am."

* * *

Aiden's POV

I walk into my office only to spill the hot coffee all over my shirt as Jess sat on my table touching the same picture.

It was on our wedding day, I was crying and Alana was staring fondly at me as we stood saying our vows.

There were over fifty pictures of the table which I built just for us but she just won't leave that alone.

"Y'know. . this could've been is. If I hadn't left." I inwardly groan.

"Yea well. I guess things happen for a reason." I grab one of my spare shirts and walk towards the restroom.

I smile as a memory of Alana and I hits me. I had followed her into the bathroom so that she could get the coffee off of her in paris.
I still remember that subtle blush as I told her to lift her skirt.

I walked out of the washroom with a smile only for it to be dimmed with the woman standing in front of me.

"Look Aiden. . I know I broke you heart but. . we could start over." She murmurs and I nearly gag.

"Jess. ."

"I'm having a baby. . you can leave Alana and we can have it together."

"Its not mine. Why aren't you telling this to the one who put the baby in you?"

"He doesn't want me. ." she murmurs rejected.

Neither do I.

I was tempted to say but I just sigh.

"Look, I am extremely happy with my wife alright? I love her. She's my everything. I feel so complete when I'm with her so. . so happy. She still gives me this irritating thing in my stomach when she smiles or. . or kisses me. She's the best thing that ever happened to me." I end my rant and Jess was sitting there with her head tilted. "Oh and you know what? We had sex. Many many times!" I yell out the last part, leaving the office to get her paperwork.

That felt really good.