Chapter-38

"Sorry in advance for any mistakes :)."

Bruno's POV;

I snapped out from my own thoughts and focused on her. I wanted to kiss her, so bad and I'm doing it. My lips are getting closer to hers and when I am about to do it, there's a loud vibration and we both startled and I quickly get off from her, nervously running my hand on the nape of my neck. You know what I am feeling right now? Desperate. Yes I am feeling it right now. I should be kissing her. I quickly steal a glance at Evelyn who seems to be zoned out somewhere, placing one of her hand just upon the spot right above her heart.

She seems just as shocked as I was.

I shoved myself off and stood up, grabbing the annoying ph and walked to one of the room. I took a look at the caller ID and saw Phil.

"Hello?" My answer came out as harsh as it should have been. But I don't care, I'm pissed off for no reason. Maybe for ruining our moment back at the couch?

"Woh woh easy kid! What's wrong? Ugh did I disturb some intimate moment? Oh crap! I'm soooo soooo sorry!" Phil's annoying voice appeared on the other side. But I can't stay mad at him though. Who am I kidding, he is the one and only who would fully understand the Brunz. And see he knows what is happening. My cheeks is heating up by his mention. Well, although we didn't have that kind of intimate, but the heart thrilling moment between me and Evelyn.

"Stop it! Why are you calling me this late? It's 1 am dude!" I snapped at him, hiding the fact that he got me flesh!

"Ha is it wrong I care about my little Brunz? I just worry about you little shit!" He replied me with a hint of anger on the side, I can feel it.

"Sorry bro, I am just not in a right mood right now" I nervously ran my fingers on my hair sitting in a chair.

"Is everything alright? Where's Evelyn?" He asked.

"She's at the living room....and I..." I sighed finding the words. Why am I even shuttering?

"You see Phil, just before you gave a call to me, she and I had ugh a moment." I almost whispered the last part, I can feel my cheeks are burning hard beads of sweat are forming on my forehead. I don't know it's just because of the warm summer weather or just me feeling humid hot inside the room. I kind of felt uneasy telling these things to my best friend, maybe it's just normal for girls to talk about their privacy each other but for me is like walking on the rocky road with bare foot. Yup too much explanation huh? It's just difficult alright! It's worse when you don't receive any response from Phil after I talked to him about that moment.

"Hahahha Bruno I knew it! You guys OMG did it? That's explain the tone of your voice when you answer me hahaha" he smirked after eternity of silent making those girly squeal, shriek, Anything you can think of when your best friend heard something exciting from you and they would make those weirdest sounds. I can even imagine him jumping up and down on the bed probably giving an air kick.

"No it's not what I am saying. No we didn't do it! Dammit Phil really?!" I hissed at him and suddenly there were sounds of something crush and Phil's groan appeared on the background.

"Ugh...."

"Phil what happened?! Are you still there?" I asked him confused.

"Yup, I just slipped off from the bed." He answered and I couldn't help but burst out laughing, I had to basically hold my stomach tight from pain.

"Are you done?" Phil's annoyed voice asked after a while. Then I explained what happened tonight after Dre left us here alone until we ended up on the couch.