Silver's Date

Silver was getting ready for his date with Amy. He was wearing a green suit and blue tie
"I look pretty good." Silver admired himself.
He grabbed his keys and took off toward Amy's house.
Amy's House
Amy also just got done getting ready herself. She was wearing a red dress and blue heels.
"I think I got what I needed."
Then there was a knock at the door.
"That must be Silver now." Amy went and opened the door to see Silver holding some flowers.
"Wow Amy, you look amazing." Silver said. "Also, I got you these." Silver gave the flowers to Amy.
"Thank you, Silver, I love them." Amy kissed his cheek, causing Silver to blush madly.
"Aw, it was nothing. Only the tip if the iceberg for what I have in-store for us tonight." Silver replied.
"Oh really. What do you have in mind?"
"I was thinking dinner and a movie."
"Sounds very romantic, Silver. Shall we go?"
Silver took Amy's hand in his. "Y-yes, we shall."
Later
Silver found a nice place to eat just on the edge of Station Square.
"Silver, this place looks lovely." Amy said, sitting down.
"I come here a lot on my free time, and the food here is great." Silver said.
"Now I'm interested."
After eating
"Silver, that was possibly the best meal I've ever had." Amy smiled and slightly burped. "Excuse me."
"See I told you, didn't I?" Silver replied.
"Yep, so you said something about a movie?"
"Yep, how does Chao on Space 3 sound?"
"I've been wanting to see that movie for quite some time."
"Well, get ready, because I'm taking you to see it." Silver told her.
After the movie, 2 hours later
"Silver, I have no words to describe how awesome that movie was, or this date." Amy said.
"You really thought that this date was awesome?" Silver asked.
"Yes, and there's a place I want to go now, if you don't mind?" Amy asked.
"Sure, lead the way." Silver followed.
Station Square park, 10 pm
"Amy, not trying to sound rude, but Why are we here?"
"To see the park under the stars, take a look!" Amy pointed to the starry sky.
"Whoa, uh, Amy, can I ask you something?"
"Of course."
Silver took Amy's hands in his.
"Silver?"
"Amy, I think you're wonderful and beautiful, and I want to be with you; will you be my girlfriend?" Silver asked.
"Oh Silver, yes, yes, I will!" Amy said, placing her lips upon Silver's, engaging them in a lustful kiss under the beautiful night sky.