Parties Are Fun But I Like You Better

Okay so major warning! THERE IS SMUT CONTAINING BOYXBOY IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT (why would you even be here if you don't like it?!) AND IF EXPLICIT SCENES BOTHER YOU THEN TURN BACK NOW!

This is my first assignment for Smut University which I'm taking throughout June and Augest so of course it has a majorly explicate sex scene. So I'm going to steal *cough* borrow the phrase those TV shows use: VIEWER  (or reader) DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

Also, the song is on the side> That song was practically the only thing that kept me writing this 12 (12!) freaking long page story was that song. So bow down to the greatness of Family Force 5!

ALSO! Due to this chapter and the ones to come I have upped the rating to R.

The song that Alec mentions as talking about a 'girl and banging' is Dang Girl also by Family Force Five. I recomend listening to it, it's actually quite good.

Enjoy!

;3

~Kayla

________________________________________________________________________

Parties Are Fun But I Like You Better

________________________________________________________________________

Fever's got me sweating and you know I'm burning up.

Hey, you, did you turn up the heat?

It's getting hotter and I'm growing weak.

Maybe it's because you're standing close to me.

I'm coming down with something feverishly.

________________________________________________________________________

Parties, Alec thought with a grimace, were not his type of thing. They were too loud and rowdy, and just altogether uncomfortable. Especially for someone like him who was shy and antisocial. In fact, the only reason the young Shadowhunter even came to these parties was because of the cat-eyed spiky-haired Warlock who was currently conversing with a vampire woman.

He watched from his place near the bar, holding his cup in one hand as he leaned against the wooden surface behind him, long legs crossed. It was for the fact alone that throwing parties made Magnus happy and put that amazingly heart warming smile on his face that Alec agreed to these kinds of things. However, that didn't mean he had to like it. He thought sourly as he raised his glass of what looked like golden liquid, taking a large gulp as he took in the way the vampire was eyeing Magnus, who seemed completely unaware as he laughed at something another Warlock, who had just joined their group, said.

The Warlock was male and thin-boned bat wings arched out from his shoulders, fluttering every now and then. His eyes were a cross between crimson and yellow, making them flare like flickering flames in the light as his bleach blonde hair fell into his eyes.

He was as all Downworlders were, Alec thought, beautiful and exotic... And Magnus wasn't looking at him at all.

Alec felt a smug smirk begin to tug at his lips and he raised his glass to take another swig to hide it. He didn't need Magnus looking up and finding him staring at him with a smirk on his face, he would probably drag him around and introduce him to all of the party guests. Alec suppressed a horrified shudder.

The young Shadowhunter stood with a sigh, stretching his legs from their earlier position as he turned to place his now empty glass on the smooth wooden surface he had just been leaning upon, turning once again only to see the vampire lean dangerously close to Magnus' face, her eyes fluttering in an attempt to direct his attention towards herself.