19

Peter and his siblings were eating their breakfast on the front porch; it was a nice day for chocolate chip waffles, compliments of Nate. Bailey was headed to her to change; she and Will had some planning to do. Valerie had chosen them to infiltrate Charles' last hideout location. Everyone would be arriving shortly, Peter was glad that CJ was a constituent, it meant others had to watch her including him; it gave him a break.

He smiled for a while until he heard a chime; it was CJ's voice.

"Incoming Message" the robotic voice said: HEY, I NEED A FAVOR....THE COMMITTEE'S HAVIN' A CAR WASH, AND THEY'RE SHORTHANDED...I HAVE TO GET FITTED FOR A BRIDESMAID DRESS, SO I'LL BE KINDA LATE...ANYWAY DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS COULD HELP US OUT? I PROMISE I WON'T HIT YOU. PLEASE?  Peter was reluctant, he didn't feel like it, but he couldn't stop his body, from wanting to help her.

[Frickin' tie!] He thought.

"This sucks! I can't relax because she needs my help. Plus you guys, and because we're tied, I can't seem to say no. I hate this! I hate it! Help me out, bro." He pleaded to Nate.

"Love to--but I'm not the one tied to her." Nate said with his mouth full.

"Fine, we'll help Girlie out! But I don't gotta like it." He said proudly

"But you do like it, and her." Nate kept eating.

"Yeah, I do, this really sucks...I hat--love her!" He sank to the floor, Nate dropped his fork.

"Did you just say--?" He was utterly shocked

"Shut, up! Not a word to anyone, Nathaniel." He demanded

"Please! No one would believe that you love any girl--" He expressed

"I love Bailey." He said.

"Not the same thing, and I'm tellin' her you said that." Nate said triumphantly.

"I'll deny it." He panicked

"Good luck, 'cause she's right behind you." Nate went back to his waffles.

"Uh, hey Bailey! You didn't hear any of that stuff about you, right?" He asked, she nodded slowly.

"Since you're in such a good mood, how about a favor for our new constituent." He said, she shook her head slowly.

"Yes. You're apart of her Sanctuary, so you don't have a choice." Nate said on his way towards the sink, Bailey stomped to her room.

"Fine! But I still don't like her!" She shouted with her door closed.

    Hours later, CJ's volunteers had arrived, they were on their break. The Annual Committee Car wash was well underway. CJ was in charge of the treasury, someone chose her to count the earnings for the Gala. She noticed Hudson was going around taking photos, for the yearbook. She also noticed her volunteers; they refused to wear the jumpsuits unless they came in another color.

Darling, no Radikal looks good in Navy Blech! She remembered what Anne had said, and she chuckled and continued counting. The S3s were supervising, but they weren't in Committee jumpsuits. Tense decided to pass the time.

"So what's your ideal man, Lisa?" She asked, Elise started choking on her juice.

"W-What do you mean by that?" She asked

"She means what you look for in a guy." Anne clarified through gritted teeth

"Oh! Well, he'd have to be sweet and caring, intelligent and brave." She explained.

"Uh, huh! What about...intimately?" Tense pressed

"Cuddles and hugs are nice, someone to spend the night with." She replied