Too Old For Her

It was a Friday night. I was off of school because of some pto reason with the school board. I don't give a damn. All this meant was party time for me. I lived in a single two story house with my father. My mother had died during child birth with me. I was an only child.

In my dads eyes, I could do no wrong. After all, I was daddy's little girl. After the death of my mother I guess he decided he's going to give me all he has to make me happy. I'm happy as of now. There's nothing I love to do more than go out with friends and party. Meeting new guys wouldn't hurt anybody.

I sneak upstairs and peek into my fathers room, making sure he's asleep. I walk into my room and peer through my closet finding a little half shirt and some leggings. I put on a cute pair of heels and began to walk downstairs.

" where are you off to now?" My father startled me

"I-I uh well." I stuttered startled

"I get it. You're young. At least ask next time okay?" He laughed.

I felt pressure lift off of my chest. "I won't be late daddy." I said pecking his cheek and walking out the door. I had a jacket on so he didn't exactly see the shirt I was wearing..let alone the tattoo right above my hip bone and the belly piercing I had.

I called my friend Hope Ice and told her I was coming to pick her up. We had been planning to go to a party tonight anyways. Hope is my best friend. We've gone to hell and back together. She knows me too well and I know her too. We've been friends since 8th grade. She's more laid back than I am. I guess you could say I was the influence in her life. She was quiet before she met me. She hadn't even had her first kiss before she met me. Then she met me. Every new thing she tried was with me.

She lost her virginity at my house and had her first kiss with my brother. She has her first drink and drug at my house. She literally had a physical and personality change at my house.

Anyways, I get in my car and take off going to her house. I arrive and she gets in the car.

"So, who's party is it this time?" She asks

"I have an idea." I say

"Oh no." She says

She says that every time I come up with something. I don't know why.

"It's not bad...kinda." I say

She rolls her eyes "just say it and for gods sake slow down!"

"So instead of a party like we always go to, I decided to take us to something better."

"Oh no. Here it comes." She says

"A club. Remember the most popular club here in London?"

"You mean the club 21?" She asks

21 is a club that everybody goes to. The only problem is, you have to be 21 or older to get in. Well technically 18 or older but to drink you have to be 21. We're only 16 and 15. I'm a young rebel and I'm more mature than the typical 16 year old.

"Yes that club." I say happily

"And how do you expect us to do that?" She yells

"I got us these." I toss our fake IDs on her lap

She gasps "Alex! Bad! What if they find out?!"

"Quit being a puss."

We pull up to the club and we get out. Before we go in, I hand her a pair of scissors and she looks at me questionably. I roll my eyes and pull her closer cutting her shirt in half.

"Alex what the fuck?"

"Look dude, you're not going in there looking like a freaking hippie so quit complaining. You're wearing spandex shorts and that's fine we just needed to fix the shirt is all." I exclaim

She grunts and crosses her arms and we head up to the stairway of the club and give the guards our IDs. Of course Hope looked terribly frightened but he didn't pick up on it and allowed us through. I felt a rush of excitement. Wow we really just did this.

The ID says we're 19 and 18. They wouldn't believe we're any older. I need to find somebody to buy us drinks because I plan on getting major drunk. I pull Hope out on the dance floor and we start dancing. Eventually guys come up to us and we grind on them.

Out of the corner of my eye I see somebody watching me. I brush it off and continue dancing. After awhile I get heated and lose Hope in the crowd. I decide to go sit at the bar. I'm sitting and cooling off as a figure appears behind me. He shows his face and I'm immediately taken back by his dark mysterious eyes. He has tan skin that looks baby smooth. His smile is enchanting.

"Hey babes, what's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" He asks

He's full of himself. Great one of these guys. I roll my eyes and say "I'm with my best friend actually for your information."

He smiles one of those sexy, dark smiles and says "I don't see anybody?"

"She's in the crowd somewhere." I look ahead

"Can I buy you a drink while you wait for her?" He asks

This is my opportunity and I immediately take advantage of it. I smile and bend over a little bit leaning forward. "Of course I could use a drink. Jack Daniels shot? Anything hard."

"Ah a girl who knows her drinks. I like that." He smiles and calls over the bartender ordering a drink and handing me a shot.

"An enchanting guy. I like that." I smirk

"I'm trouble for most girls." He smirks

Of course he is. Typical. Whatever I just want to have fun tonight. Time to put my naughty on.

We make more conversation before I break it up. "I wanna dance. Care to join?" I ask

"I don't really dance." He says

I pull him out into the crown anyways and wrap my arms around his neck grinding on him. I turn around and continue to grind on him. He narrows his hands down to my hips and plays with my belly ring. He nudges his face into my neck and I feel his warm breath run down my neck sending shivers down my spine. I turn around to face him just inches away from his face.

"I never got your name." He says

"I Alex." I smile

"I'm Zayn."

He smirks and smashes his lips into mine. I return the favor and jump up wrapping my legs around his waste. He was right. He is trouble. I bet he's way too old for me anyways. What's it matter? You only live once plus we'll pay likely never see each other again.

Just then I hear my name being shouted. I stop and turn around confused.

"Alex!" Hope screams running up to me. "Where were you and whose this?"

"I'm Zayn." He answers for me "she was with me and I was keeping her company until she found you."

She shoots me a suspicious look.

"Hey Hope wanna drink?"

"Uh no? We're not 21!"

"Well I know you're definitely young ones aren't you? Well I got it. It's on me. A few rounds is say?" Zayn says

"Oh we probably shouldn't." She said

"We probably should?" I say pulling her to the bar.

Zayn looks at me handing us shot after shot. I basically force then down hopes throat but eventually she starts getting tipsy and requesting drinks by herself. She slams them one after another and I do the same. Zayn inspects smiling.

That's when I realised that I won't be able to drive home tonight.