New beginnings, New Endings

"Why don't you try it on baby?" Zayn suggests.

I nod my head, excited and delighted to try on the new dress I dreamt about at the mall. Who told him? How did he know that was the dress I wanted? I was too excited to ask any questions, so I went into the bathroom and settled myself in the mirror, still smiling brightly. I fix my hair a little and caress the dress against my body. I undress and undo the lacing on the back of the dress, sliding the long beautiful dress across my fit figure. I tie the back of the dress and gaze at my appearance in the mirror. It's a perfect fit! I run out of the bathroom to a waiting Zayn and throw my arms around his neck, repeatedly kissing him as he sits there with a shocked, but happy expression on his face.

"Zayn it's perfect! Thank you so much! How could I ever repay you?" I stammer and stutter with my loud, excited words.

"Just with a smile babe," he says and kisses my lips delicately.

He grabs one hand and places his other hand on my waist. He twirls me around his wooden floor and leans me down across his left arm. He smiles into my eyes and caresses my neck.

"It's going to be the most enchanting and perfect night Zayn," I say with a smile.

His expression suddenly changes from happy, to sad. He brings me back up and rests his head on my shoulder softly. I peer down at him with curiosity and worry. Did I say something upsetting?

"Will it not?" I ask worriedly.

"No no. It will be. It's just that..." he stops, sidetracked.

I look at him for reassurance to continue.

"It's just that..I..I'm sorry. I feel bad and I know I'm exactly what you expected," he says, looking down.

"I know you are. And honestly you are what I expected," I say looking back at his lonely hands.

He takes a deep sigh and looks down, shaking his head. I grab onto his hands, holding them softly. His head tilts up and his eyes meet exactly with mine.

"I expected you to be different than the other men out there. I expected you to be more mature. I expected you to take care of me. That's what you did. I didn't expect to be right, but you proved me right. You are exactly what I expected. Somebody sweet and different from the others. Somebody I actually want to waste my time with," I say with a slight smile.

He gasps a little and pulls me close to him. He kisses me softly, then wraps an arm around me.

"I just got caught in a moment I should have gotten out of. I can't say I don't know why I did it because I do. Plus that's a lame excuse. I did it because, well the guys kept rooting me on to get some game. I don't know what went through my head but I got tired of it. Instead of walking away like I should have, I stayed in the room and did something I really regret. I really am sorry Al," Zayn explains, showing hurt.

"Honestly though, what did you see in her?" I asked curiously.

"I didn't really see anything. She just had a body and a nice ass if you want me to be completely honest. She was nothing compared to you Alex. Nothing," he says, a finger raising my chin.

"Oh...okay. At least you were honest," I say, shrugging.

Zayn gets down on his knees, while I rest on the arm of his couch. He splits my thighs and comes between them looking at me, his hands in mine, "I promise to give you all of me Alex. I know I have been busy and you have been too, but when I'm on my off days, I'll devote all of myself to you baby girl," he says, his eyes glimmering and shining in the dim light.

I place my hands on his cheeks and pull him up, kissing him passionately. No matter how mad this boy makes me, I miss him crazy.

"You make me so crazy, but you're so easy to forgive," I say, with a trace of innocence.