Butterflies ch. 3

He bit my neck harder and I felt more pressure.

"ZAYN STOP!" I yell pushing him and he immediately got off of me with widened eyes.

"What? What is it? Did I hurt you?" He asked scared.

"N-no I, I just wasn't ready." I said looking down

"I'm-I I'm sorry I thought -"

"Yeah I know, it's my bad honestly." I looked away.

He grabbed my face with his finger and pulled my face towards his.

"Hush. It's cute love." He added little love bites to my neck making me chuckle.

I blushed silently.

"I'd like to know you more." He said smiling and resting his head on one hand.

"Well my names Alex." I said sheepishly

"Hush silly. More. I want more."

"My favourite colour is blue and I loves animals. Oh and my last name is Tymes."

"That's gorgeous." He said

I smiled.

"My names obviously Zayn as if you didn't know from the start." He laughed

What was he talking about?

"How could I have possibly known? I just met you!" I chuckled

"How could you have not? I mean we're on billboards, and the media. You can't say you haven't seen the media." He smirked

I started dumbfounded and confused.

"Oh my god you really don't know do you? I'm Zayn? You know.. Zayn malik?"

I thought for a moment. It took me about five minutes before I mentally broke down. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME IM IN BED WITH THE ONE AND ONLY ZAYN MALIK OF ONE DIRECTION? I turned him down oh my god!

"I- I I'm so sorry!" I looked down into my hands

His face was puzzled. "What's wrong?"

"I turned you down and I-I-"

He cut me off "listen babe, it's all good. You weren't ready. Just because I happen to entertain millions of people, doesn't mean you have to make yourself fill my fantasy jar." He laughed

I blushed embarrassed. "May I ask where's hope? I mean I must get home."

"So fast? She's on the couch downstairs."

"Yes I'm sorry I must."

"Wait, please stay? Just the night?" He pleaded

"I can't. My father might worry."

"Your father?"

Uh oh.

"What do you mean? You live with your dad?"

My stomach dropped. "Yes."

"Oh. I never really paid attention and all but what's your age?"

To my relief my phone rang. It was my father. " I really have to go."

I walked downstairs and woke hope up from her snore.

"Wait, let me drive you." Zayn said running down the stairs, pulling his pants up.

"No I'm fine we need the walk." I said and hope looked at me confused

"Actually I wouldn't mind a ri- ouch!" Hope said as I nudged her

"We're fine and we'll walk." I said pulling her out the door.

Zayn walked out among us. "When will I see you again?"

I stopped and looked at him. I gave him a slight hug and told him goodbye.

He still walked by our sides. "When will I see you again though?"

"You won't okay? I'm not your type. I'm not your kind of girl. I'll only bring you down to the publics eyes okay? I'm sorry. I had fun and thanks for everything really. Goodbye Zayn malik."

"ZAYN MALIK?" Hope screamed

"Not now!" I said as we walked in the rain.

I looked back to see a devastated Zayn walking away to his flat. I can't believe the night I just had. I had finished explaining the story to hope when we stepped up to my porch. My dad immediately opened the door.

"Where have you been? It's 3 AM! I was worried sick!"

"I'm sorry. I had a few and stayed at a friends with hope."

"I figured that out when one of your friends drove your car back for you." He said pointing to the driveway.

"Yeah well hopes staying the night."

"Let me guess, her parents would flip eh?" He laughed

"Yes daddy." I said laughing and walking into the house.

"You seemed like you at least had fun right? Next time call me to check in okay?" He asked

"Yes daddy and okay I will. I had a long night. I just want to head to bed."

I walked upstairs and hope immediately plopped on the bed and passed out. I couldn't help but have Zayn on my mind all night. It was a midnight memory that I'm never going to forget. Hope popped her head up.

"Hey, did you at least get his number?"

"No"

"Alex! It's Zayn malik!"

"I'm aware of that."

"Not most people get to experience that. Especially us. Oh why couldn't Liam or Niall be there so I could have an experience of my own too? Hey. Think you can hook me up next time?"

"Not happening. We're never gonna see him again k? It's not every Friday night we run into a 'mr direction'."

She scowled "well you could've at least got his number. What were you two doing up there? Oh no. Don't tell me you did what I thought you did."

"No! I stopped him. I'm still a Virgin okay? I'm scared to even touch a penis let alone stick it inside of me!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Can you pipe down? It's not that funny."

"It kind of is." She giggles

"Whatever." I roll my eyes

"I'm going to bed. Love you!"

"I'm not saying it back."

"Oh come on! Learn to show some emotion every once and a while!" She yelled

I laughed and grabbed onto my pillow. I layer down after turning off the lights. Tomorrow is just an average day. Tonight will always be a night to remember. I just wish I could relive it all over again. Mr. Malik. Stuck in my head like super glue on paper and wood. Tomorrow is just going to be an average tomorrow.