Ditches

I gripped on his shoulders tightly. It hurts like a bitch and I'm bleeding. What's the big hype about losing your virginity if you're just gonna bleed? My mind changed when I felt a rush of passion and exhausting pleasure. Pain turned to game. I loved every moment of it. Each thrust he took me deeper and deeper into pleasure. I moan his name as loud as could be and he lays his head between my neck and shoulder, panting and breathing hard. Eventually grunting.

He started lifting himself up and tensing up his muscles. He bit his lip and clenched onto my hair. Eventually, his thrusts got lazy and sloppy. He tensed up one more time before plopping down onto me.

"Oh god. Babe that was great. You're so damn tight." He says

"Well I'd hope so considering the fact that I was a virgin." I smart back

"I feel special taking it now." He smirks

"Oh shut up." I roll my eyes

He wraps his arms around me and pecks my cheek.

He pulls me close to him and against him.

"I hope I didn't hurt you too bad."

"No you were just kind of well let's just say I didn't think it would fit." I say embarrassed

"Aw well I try." He smarts

"Zayn hush."

He kisses my neck and holds me close. "Stay with me please."

"Zayn you know I have school."

"I'll take you in the morning I just really need you. It's like I'm addicted to you. I want you everyday."

"Yeah but my dad will kill me Zayn please understand."

"I do I do. I'm just anxious that's all. I'll take you home tonight though. At least let me do that much."

I smile and kiss him before getting dressed.

He gets dressed and teases his hair like he always does and then gets me seated in his car. He drives me home but holds onto my hand and stares at me for a long period before I get out. He kisses me and tells me he'll see me later.

That probably means tomorrow or something's since he's always pushing to hang.

----------------------

8 AM

----------------------

I wake up to both my alarm and my phone going off. I lazily get up and turn off the alarm. I answer my phone kind of annoyed since I hate mornings. Especially waking up in the morning.

"Hello?" I grunt

"Hey baby." I hear his voice

I smile "Zayn I told you I got school to attend."

"I know. I know. That's why I wanna take you. I wanna give you a ride."

"I thought you said no public events?"

"I know what I said. But it's like I wanna do everything with you. Plus what could go wrong?"

"Oh I dunno. Teachers or students may see. Maybe a couple fans oh and don't forget about those stupid paps."

"Yeah that's true but even if they did, they won't know who you are plus I doubt the kids will see me."

"I dunno you are pretty famous."

"Please babe?"

I hate when he begs. He's so irresistible. And of course, like always, I give in.