Tomorrow

I woke up the next morning as if nothing happened. Hopes decided she's staying the whole week and won't stop pestering me about what happened last night. I'm choosing to leave it all in the past.

It's now an average Saturday. I got showered up, did my hair, makeup, and got dressed up for the day. I checked my phone for any missed messages or calls. I had a missed call from an unknown number. This made me wonder. I called it back as if I didn't know who it really was. When the person answered he told me it was a wrong number. Well my hopes got up for nothing.

I walked downstairs and greeted my father and Hope.

"Hey guys."

They both greeted my morning.

"Have fun last night?" Dad asked

"Of course."

"You guys came back and I couldn't tell who was more drunk. You or you." He pointed between the both of us

"Yeah...I'm never drinking again!" Hope said holding her head

I laughed.

"So bring any future husbands?" Dad asked

"Oh my god dad stop."

"I'm just asking that's all." He held his hands up to his defence

"Yeah well let's hold off on the questions. I need to get a job."

"You're still about that?" Hope asked

"Yes. I'm sorry my whole life isn't just a party like it seems. I have a mature side too."

"Okay okay I get it."

"If you wanna job so bad then go out looking for one already. Nobody's stopping you al." Dad said

"I will do just that." I said putting my silverware down and motioning for Hope to come along.

We got up and I have my father a hug before exiting the house. As we walked, Hope felt the need to bring up the wild night.

"You know al, I don't get why every time you find somebody that makes you happy, you let the latch go and give up."

"First of all, I don't. Second of all, we didn't even know each other! It was a hit it and quit it type of night. A one night stand." I said back to her

"It's not a one night stand if you didn't fuck." Hope blabs

"Shut up. I'm remaining a virgin okay? That shit scares me. You know that." I say to her

"Well I'm just saying it's not a one night stand." She says

"Obviously. Well then I dunno what it was. All I know is, that's the last I'll see of this mr. Malik."

"Alex, it's Zayn fucking Malik!"

"Too bad. I'm dropping it. It drops now."

"But al,"

"No!" I snapped

"Okay." She held her head low

As we're walking around I see a popular restaurant among my eyes. The waitresses get huge tips and tons of celebs and photographers come around this place. They call it snaps. Probably because it's so jazzy.

I pushed up my bra a little and undid the top button.

"Don't you think that shirt shows enough cleavage?" Hope asked

"No." I say plainly and walk into snaps.

As I walk in I lean across the counter and ask for management. I walk into the back with the manager. He was in his thirties and pretty damn fit and sexy. Thank god for cleavage.

"So what brings you here? My names tony by the way. I own this place and manage it." He says putting his hand out.

I shake his hand. "I'm Alex. I'm looking for a job to make some money and well start off."

"Mhm how old are you Alex?"

"I'm 16."

"Ah a young one. Are you good with registry?"

"Well I was actually more interested in waitressing."

"Well we serve alcohol." He said unsure

"I'm actually pretty advanced with that." I smirk

"Alex, so far I've learned that you're more of a rebellious teen who takes risks and isn't afraid of illegal behaviour." He says

I got disappointed "Well, I uh. Yeah."

"I like that. I like you. You'd fit in real well here."

"Really?" I asked surprised

"Yes really. You're still in school aren't you Hun?"

"Yeah. I forgot. We can work around the hours right?"

"What time do you get out?"

"2:45"

"I'll have you start on weekdays at 4. You can get off at 10."

"Awesome. And the weekends are off?"

"Mhm. Here's my cell. Give me a call if you need anything."

"Awesome thanks!"

I took my work uniform and walked out to Hope and told her I got the job. We looked at my work outfit and we could both agree that it was pretty uh slutty. It's a half shirt v neck with a tight mini skirt. If that doesn't draw attention to you than I don't know what will.

I walked around and headed home. On the way home I looked up and saw a banner. Hope got excited but my face fell. The banner read "One direction tour in town."

Now this isn't bad for most people but it is for me. If you haven't figured out by now why this is a problem then good luck because I know I'm gonna need it.

How the hell am I supposed to avoid him now? It shouldn't be that hard. London is pretty huge and I'm not going to the concert. Right?