When the Clock Strikes Midnight

Hey guys!! The moment you've all been waiting for!! PROM!!😄💕💥 Welp after the next chapter, book two is gonna be officially over then you know there will probably be a third! Okay guys I hope you enjoy the chapter, ughh I'm not gonna spoil but you guys are probably going to be surprised of the results. WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY, LETS READ THIS CHAPTER!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV

Finally, feeling like ages, I make it to Rapunzel's place. I had enough of Hiccup and I was finally starting to relax and realize that it didn't matter what he thought, it was my decision. I don't even know if he was my friend anyway. I ran into Peter Pan along the way and snatched some of his pixie dust. That'll teach him to not be a fake, just kidding. I'm gonna give some to Rapunzel so she can fly with me to Prom. I land on top of the roof and jump down in front of the door. When someone started to open it, I go up above the doorway so I can surprise her. I flip upside down and say, "You ready for tonight-" then I see it wasn't Punzie in front of me. It was Elsa and her dress was beautiful. It was all made of sparkles like snowflakes and shimmered in the moonlight. I need to keep myself cool. I suddenly felt a little sheepish but I kept a straight face, "Oh it's you." Elsa rolls her eyes, "It's me." We were still cold from last night but I'm trying to not let that bother me. Soon all of her friends come out along with Punzie who just looked amazing wearing a gold dress. It made me smile, "Wow Punzie, you look amazing." Suddenly Anna lets out an awe and a squeal that just made my girlfriend red. I ask with a smirk on my face, "You wanna fly?" Then I pull out my small brown bag of pixie dust. Rapunzel questions looking at it closely, "Where did you get that?" I shake it in my hand, "Stole it from Peter Pan. All you gotta do is believe." Merida crosses her arms, "Well that's Jack for ya." Punzie just smiles at me, "Of course I will." So I fly up and sprinkle dust on her and she start to float beside me. She looked down on the ground with astonishment. She whisper yells to herself, "Wow! This is incredible!" I reach for her hand, "I do this everyday." She grabs my hand staring at it then looks up, "I'm glad I'm going to Prom with you." I look down at the other girls and look back at her, "Me too." Punzie turns and waves to her friends and we head off to the school.

No One's POV

Tadashi and the other guys finally made it to Elsa and Anna's mansion. He rang the doorbell and stepped back by his brother and waited for them to come out. He wasn't the least bit nervous. Then the door opened and stepped out Anna. She looked awesome, and Andy's jaw was dropped but grinned. Anna called for her sister and she soon came out too. When she did, she was staring at the floor and then at Tadashi. He only smiled and walked over to her. Elsa shrugged,"I look ridiculous, don't I?" He grabbed her hands, "You look beautiful, believe me." Elsa just nodded still self conscious and they walked towards the school. Hiro gave a thumbs up at Tadashi and he did it back. He was so happy his brother is truly trusting him this time. Then they made it to the school where Violet and Penny said they would meet them. Then they arrived and got out of Penny's moms car. Hiro and Wilbur were astonished. They both looked like princesses. Penny came over to Hiro, "We're here!" Hiro stared at her and grabbed her hands, "We're here." Violet linked arms with Wilbur and leaned on his shoulder. Then they all finally walked into the school to Prom. Elsa was hesitant. Tadashi looked over at her, "What's wrong?" Elsa shook her head, "I'm just nervous.." Tadashi smiled, "Don't be."

Soon the two walked in but they weren't unnoticed. Everyone looked over and questioned why they came together. Jack Frost saw them two and received some envy. Rapunzel noticed him acting funny, "Jack, is everything ok?" Jack looks over at her then back at them, "Yeah.." She sees him look at Elsa and Tadashi, "Oh, I was surprised they were going with each other too but they're only friends." Jack asked, "Really? You're sure?" Punzie got a little angry, "Yeah, Elsa told me and even if they didn't, why should you be worried about it?" Jack shook out of it and turned fully to Rapunzel, "I'm not, you're the only one I have eyes for." She smiles and hugs him. Yeah, he may have been lying slightly. He looked at them for the final time then pulled away from Punzie and they grabbed some punch. Everyone's time there was fun time! They ate food and partied! Elsa however was feeling self conscious about Rapunzel being with Jack. She stayed by the punch bowl while Tadashi hung with his friends. He felt bad she wasn't having a good time so he decided to stand by her. Soon some guy came over to Elsa and started saying mean things about her. Elsa didn't know how to handle it anymore. She was able to before. Tadashi stood in front of Elsa and talked to the guy, "Dude, leave Elsa alone. Don't you have anything better to do?" The guy laughed, "Ooh, you the princess's latest boyfriend?" Tadashi stood firm, "What's it to you if I am?" That's when the guy stepped back and went away. Elsa smiled a little, "Wow, Tadashi, thanks." Tadashi smiled, "No problem."