5

Samantha woke up the next morning to the loud noise of someone pounded on her apartment door.

"What the hell?" She mumbled to herself. She quickly ran to the door, only to find Jessie going insane, barking like there was no tomorrow.

Samantha's flung the door open angrily. "What the hell, Maddie?!" She exclaimed. Maddie ran into Samantha's apartment, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Why are you so hyped it's only 10, and I'm tired still—"

"—wait...you don't know yet, do you!" Madison interrupted, her eyes wide.

"Know what? I just woke up, thanks to you... and oh yeah, you better have a very good reason for why you woke me up out of my lovely slumber."

"Oh my god, Sammy! You won!"

"Won what?" Samantha said, rolling her eyes and walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"The Leo contest! You won!"

"Yeah, sure I did, and Leo's standing outside of my door right?"

"Sam I'm so serious, check the Ellen website right now. Why would I rush over here just to play a prank on you?"

Samantha's eyes widened as realization struck her. Madison wouldn't rush halfway across town at 10 am just to play a prank on her.

Samantha ran as fast as she could to her bedroom, grabbing her phone. She began to unlock it so she could go onto the website, but that was unneeded, for this message was waiting for her on her home screen.

(Unknown sender)

Hello, Samantha, you are the winner of the Leonardo DiCaprio interview contest! In 4 short days, you will be driven out to Ellens studios to meet her and her crew, and explain your love for Mr.Dicaprio. Congrats, we can't wait to see you soon!

For more details please call:
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Samantha's mouth fell open and she locked her eyes with Madison's.

"Holy shit...I actually won."