27

1 week later.

A knock on the door startled Samantha, and she immediately jumped up to see who it was. Leonardo was out making a few runs, picking up some groceries. Sams heart sunk in her chest when she saw two policeman standing in the now open door. She immediately knew something was wrong.

Alot had happened in the past week. Leo had proposed, Samantha had said yes. For some reason, Leo wanted to be married as soon as possible, so the wedding was set for only a couple months away. Everyone was scrambling around, planning for the big event. It was arranged to be on TV, for Leo needed the whole world to know he was marrying his princess.

"C-can I help you?" Samantha stuttered, her eyes wide.

"Ms. Jones, I believe you were a close friend with a woman named Madison Bates." One of the policemen said stoutly.

"Soon to be Mrs.DiCaprio...and yes, I was previously friends with Madison." The soon to be bride answered softly.

"Do you mind if we come in?"

Sam looked down at her feet, shaking her head slowly. "I would prefer if we waited until my fiancé arrived."

The policeman glanced at each other, nodding simultaneously.

"Ms. Jones, Madison Bates was found dead inside of her home last week. Do you know anything about that?"

Samantha took in a sharp breath, her heart slowing and her vision becoming blurry.

"M'am?...are you alright?"

And then everything went black.