19

Samantha bit her lip as the lights dimmed. She knew exactly what was coming, and she wasn't ready. She squeezed her legs together tightly, but that didn't help. The second the lights turned off completely, she felt Leo's hand work in between her thighs. He moved farther up, knowing he didn't have much time. Blocking out what was playing on the screen, he slid into the side of Samantha's panties, wiggling his fingers into her.

She squeezed her legs together again, but Leo quickly pinched her thigh, causing her to loosen immediately. He moved faster, knowing that the girl was close. Her wetness increased, and he put another finger in, moving at the fastest speed yet.

Just as Samantha was going to climax, the lights flashed back on. Leo quickly retracted his hand, just as the camera shown on him.

"And the Oscar goes to...Leonardo DiCaprio for 'The Revenant'!"

Samantha let out a cry when the woman announced it, partly from needing to release, and the other part of pure joy. Leo stood up, pulling Samantha up with him and wrapping his arms around her. "Later, Baby." He mumbled discreetly before pulling away. Samantha stayed back, of course, sinking down into the seat, confused and horny.

Leo went on to hug his mother, and say a very kind speech, thanking the academy, his family, Samantha, and saying a few things about his treasured wildlife.

He made his way back to his seat, pressing his lips to Samantha's cheek, and moving to her ear.

"I love you so much, you know that?"

Samantha's mouth fell open with the words. 'He loves me!' She thought to herself. A smile broke out onto her face and she lay her head on the mans shoulder, placing her hand on his leg.

"I love you too, Leonardo DiCaprio. I love you so fucking much."

*

The Oscars had come to a close, and the after party was a memorable celebration. Samantha and Leo never parted, staying close together, and whispering jokes to each other the entire time. Sam accompanied Leo as he answered questions about his Oscar, and if she attempted to pull away, he only grasped onto her tighter.

"I want you to meet someone!" Tobey Maguire interrupted Leonardo's conversation with Sam. He motioned for the couple to follow him, which they did.

"This is Jordyn Castillo."

Samantha immediately felt uncomfortable as she watched the attractive woman eyeball her man. She intertwined her fingers with Leonardo's, and squeezed his hand as if her life depended on it.

Jordyn stood tall at 5'9, with chocolate eyes and a beautiful smile. Her walk alone caught every mans eye, and she smelled like very expensive sunshine.

"Hello, Leonardo. What a fucking honor it is to be in the presence of a god!" Jordyn exclaimed sexually, taking the mans hand into hers and wrapping her perfectly painted gold nails around it.

Leo had no words, for the beauty of this women stunned him, and for a moment he forgot that Samantha was even by his side. A quick squeeze reminded him, and he immediately introduced her.

"Thank you, Jordyn, this is my girlfriend, Samantha." He mumbled, trying to keep himself together.

Jordyn looked the teen up and down, not even bothering to acknowledge her.

"Leo, baby, I was wondering if you would want to talk about some movie opportunities. I'm a rising actress, and would love to rub elbows with a lovely man like yourself." Jordyn said flirtatiously, winking at him after she spoke.

"Of course, of course." Leo said quickly, taking the woman's hand, and dropping Samantha's."I'll only be a second!" He called to his girlfriend, not even bothering to look back at her.

Samantha felt her heart sank, and salty tears clouded her vision, for she realized something.

For the first time in the entire night, Leonardo had left her alone.