14

Dedicated to:: LavenderWaterColor because I love her and I hope she loves this...Also I wrote this at 1 AM on a phone when I was hella horny, so if theirs typos, don't judge.

Samantha had explained everything to Madison, and the girl could barely believe it. She most likely wouldn't have believed it at all if it wasn't for the call Samantha had received moments earlier. Madison fangirled more than Samantha did, and promised she would call the next day at 12:00 pm to find out more.

Madison had left and Samantha was alone. It was now a few hours later, and she knew that Leo was to arrive soon. She didn't get dressed but put her makeup on, wanting to see what he would do if she wasn't ready. So, though a full face of makeup was on, she still wore her butt shorts and sports bra that she had changed into right after Leo had left that morning. As she pulled her hair up into a tight ponytail, she pressed the home button on her phone, seeing it read 7:29. As the numbers switched 7:30, a knock was heard at the door.

"Perfect timing, I see." Samantha said as she opened the door.

Leo looked her up an down before saying a word, his eyebrow raising immediately. "That's what you're wearing?"

"Oh! Sorry, I'm not ready yet. I just have to get dressed." Samantha chuckled, watching Leo's features carefully, so she could see his reaction.

"Are you taking a purse or anything?" Leo asked, gesturing to Samantha's hand, which was holding her phone.

"No. Just my phone, why?"

"Good," Leo said, quickly grabbing Samantha's arm and closing her door. "Let's go."

"What the hell, I have to get dressed!" Samantha groaned, unable to pull away from his grasp, but wanting to go back inside.

"I said you'd be punished if you weren't ready. So here's your first punishment, you're wearing that. Thankfully, we're only going to my house for dinner, because if we were going to a fancy restaurant you would've been fucked." Leonardo said seriously, opening the door of his car for Samantha.

She couldn't even respond with a good excuse, this was what she wanted. She crawled into the car and slumped down in the seat, a sigh escaping her lips. She thought a silent prayer of thanks that Leo had driven his own car to her house, so that a limo driver wouldn't have to see her in only a sports bra and booty shorts.

"So we're going to your place?" Samantha asked, trying to make conversation as Leonardo pulled away from her house.

"That's what I said, isn't it?" He snapped back, a tad of annoyance in his tone.

"Why are snapping at me?" Samantha huffed, turning her head to look out the window.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm just...frustrated."

"Sexually?"

Samantha felt the car swerve a bit and she couldn't help but to laugh softly to herself.