Prologue

"Enough!!! " Steve yell, when his lawyer didn't stop accusing Natasha. Steve was unable to see Natasha in this condition. Scared, vulnerable, crying, on the verge of a breakdown. Her one hand on her mouth, holding back the sobs. The other hand on her protruded belly. He had loved her, he had cared for her. He still did. He could never see tears in those eyes. The eyes where his world, once lay.

"She is still my wife" Steve said in anger, slapping the fence of the evidence box, "and those kids are mine. The ones born, and the ones inside her".

Natasha looked at him, broken, but relieved, a ray of hope entered her.

"If that is the case. You shall be granted divorce, only after your children are born. The court is adjourned " The judge finalized.

Steve nodded and moved out of box, glaring at his lawyer in anger.

"Why did you? " he asked, getting close.

"I loved her, and those kids are mine. No one shall blame my wife for crimes she never did" Steve said.

"If you love her so much why do you want the divorce? " the lawyer asked. And that left Steve without any words.

******
Another story.
When I should be updating the others.
Anyways. Its an au story.
Steve is a rich boy and Nat is a simple girl. They had been married for 6 years, already have 5 kids and she is pregnant with the triplets now.
The story would have flashbacks of their story, do read the description.
Hope you guys like it.
Do give your reviews