Maybe... Just Maybe...

(A/N)

Waddup my peeps....I hope you like this chapter....it may be boring but... oh well enjoy it anyway.

----------------------------

Seungcheol decided to be an asshole.

Hansol never had bad blood with their Glee Club President but he's starting to have recently. It has been 3 weeks since his last trip to the Vice Principal's office and he's trying his best not to return anytime sooner, which reminded him of red chubby cheeks and tearful waves of laughter.

"I like you Hansol. That was it," He still remembered the words like it was just freshly stated. He could still remember how his best friend looked at him in the eyes expectantly and how he just stared back stupidly. He banged his head on the locker out of frustration.

"If you'll do that again your brainless skull will crack," Wonwoo said, appearing beside him.

"Let him be, his heart was already broken anyway," Mingyu said taking his other side.

"Why do I have to be sandwiched between two idiots ugh," Hansol murmured, opening his locker with a little bit more force than necessary and it hit his face.

"Idiot," Seungkwan said from behind him. "Are you okay? OHMYGASH THERE'S BLOOD!" he screamed while checking on Hansol.

"WHAT? WTH WHERE?" he pulled out his phone and opened the camera app to use as a mirror. All of them laughed so hard a teacher shushed them as he passed. "Not funny guys," he said while stuffing his books into his bag.

"NAUI SARANG BOOOOOOOO~" Everyone turned around and found Seungcheol running towards them with an annoyingly cute smile plastered on his face. He immediately hugged Seungkwan from the back and squeezed him hard.

"HYUNG STOP! What are you doing?" Seungkwan's face was just as shocked as the others. "You were just scolding me a while ago why are you so---" his sentence was cut off when Seungcheol placed his hand on his mouth.

"Ha ha ha. You're so funny," the Glee President said.

"PDA is not tolerated in school," Wonwoo said in his ever monotonous deep voice.

"Speak for yourself Mr Class President. Oh yeah, we can only do it inside the bathroom stall right?" Seungcheol fired back and both Mingyu and Wonwoo turned red and said nothing.

Hansol just kept a straight face as they walked towards their classroom, trying to mask his irritation as best as he could. He could feel Seungcheol's eyes on him, his arms on Seungkwan's shoulder. He didn't know if he should thank him or strangle him for interrupting the awkward scene 3 weeks ago. Hansol was lost for words back then but when Seungcheol came in and Seungkwan just laughed like nothing ever happened. He also just simply shrugged it off since his best friend did not mention it afterwards. Everything was back to normal if you could put it that way, except for the fact that Seokmin is now hanging out with Soonyoung, Hansol's basketball teammate, and Seungcheol becoming much more touchy with Seungkwan, especially when Hansol was around. He can not ignore the fact his instinct telling him that something was going on and he can't just put his finger on it.

They reached their classroom and Seungcheol left them winking at Seungkwan before walking away.

"He's such a creep. I wished he stopped that or I might barf," Seungkwan muttered under his breath and Hansol smiled unconsciously.

--------------------

Their class slowly dragged on. Lee Chan was snoring beside Seungkwan by the time the bell rang, signalling it was lunchtime. He woke the boy gently and laughed when he saw his drool pooling on his desk. Mingyu and Wonwoo went ahead because they have club activities which left Hansol and Seungkwan alone for lunch.

"So~" They both started saying.

"Okay, you go first," again at the same time, by this time they already reached the cafeteria and spotted Seungcheol already at their usual table, seated too closely to Jihoon.

"Are you hungry?" Seungkwan asked Hansol.

"No. Not really, you?" Hansol replied.

"Let's go to the library," Seungkwan offered and they walked out of the cafeteria before Seungcheol could spot them.

-------------------------------

They reached the library and sat at the table at the back of the room. Some small talk was exchanged, mostly agreeing that Seungcheol was being weirder than he originally was, but after a few topics they both stayed quiet and just enjoyed each other's company. Hansol kept stealing glances to his best friend who was immersed in reading The Little Prince, his thoughts deep on the scene that was rudely interrupted by Seungcheol. His best friend said that he likes him. Well yeah, why wouldn't he? They were best friends, of course, he likes him, but what if it was something more? Hansol didn't know how to respond to that. He likes his best friend too but how much? 

"Hansollie?" Seungkwan said poking his cheek. "What are you looking at?" he asked and turned his body around, focusing where Hansol seemed to be looking at and spotted an unwanted figure topped with raven hair and a smug face walking towards them. "I swear to Jisoos, what sin did I do to deserve this?" he prayed to himself.

Seungcheol eventually reached them and hugged Seungkwan yet again, his chin resting on his soloist's brown hair. "Are you hungry Seungkwannieeeee? Don't study too much you have to eat too," Seungcheol said while poor Seungkwan was struggling to break free from his grip. "Are you dating Hansol now? Hyung is jealous Seungkwannie," he continued in an irritating girl-like voice and was oddly looking at Hansol while doing so.

And as if something lit up a bulb inside Hansol.

Jealousy.

He's had enough and realised that the looks Seungcheol was giving him were the same looks Seokmin has given him before. He stood up, chair screeching against the floor and grabbed Seungkwan by the wrist.

"Finally," Seungcheol said and mentally patted himself on the back for what he thought was a job well done.

Hansol dragged his best friend, pulling him to the farthest section of the library, filled with dusty leather-bound books that no one really bothered to read. He pushed Seungkwan against the book stand and trapped him there between both of his arms. A familiar scene was playing in his mind and he should've done this a long time ago.

"YA! WHAT THE HELL?!" Seungkwan slightly shouted, aware that he is still in the library but loud enough to get the message across.

"You know, I'm getting tired of you," Hansol started to say, catching his breath in between his words. 

Seungkwan just stared back at him, tears pooling in his eyes, heart pumping wildly and mind racing frantically. What if stupid Hansol already realised that what he said back then was an actual confession. Seungcheol interrupted them but he promised he'll make up for it, but by the looks of it he just made matters worse. This is it. He thought. He's tired of me, he was really homophobic after all.

---------------------------------------------
(A/N)

Im really sorry i havent updated in a long time.... a lot of things are happening and i still have holiday homework and packing for next year so yeah.... i really hope you guys like it!

Your weird carat
qimmie😄😄😄