I love EVERYTHING about you

~previous chapter~

"You know, I'm getting tired of you," Hansol started to say, catching his breath in between his words.

Seungkwan just stared back at him, tears pooling in his eyes, heart pumping wildly and mind racing frantically. What if stupid Hansol already realised that what he said back then was an actual confession. Seungcheol interrupted them but he promised he'll make up for it, but by the looks of it he just made matters worse. This is it. He thought. He's tired of me, he was really homophobic after all.

~Present time~

"I'm getting tired of you, your chubby cheeks, your beautiful voice,your never-ending appetite and the spiciness you have towards everyone. I'm getting tired of fighting these images of you in my arms. I'm getting tired of pretending that you're something when you're actually my everything," Hansol was just blabbering things in English and Seungkwan can't catch all the words.
"Don't..." he said in English, "Don't ENGLISH ME! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?" Seungkwan tried to stitch up all the English words he managed to learn from their class.

Hansol looked at him and laughed out loud.

"YA!" Seungkwan slapped his shoulder out of irritation.

"What I was saying was," Hansol started to say, " I was getting tired of your low quality English."

This Seungkwan understood well. "WHAT? LOW QUALITY?" he pushed Hansol away. "LOW QUALITY? I'M THE BEST QUALITY! NAEGA JEIL JAL NAGA BISH!" he ended off with a dramatic flip of his imaginary long hair.

"I know, I'm sorry I was stupid enough to admit," Hansol said as he moved closer to his beloved best friend. He lifted his chin and the next thing he knew was the taste of sweet soft lips against his. He laughed as Seungkwan wrapped his arms around Hansol's  neck and kissed him back. Slow, passionate kiss conveying unspoken words and held back feelings.

"So Mr. Class President, I think you can add this section of the library to the places you can PDA at huh?" Seungcheol's voice shocked them both but they didn't care, they continued kissing until Seungkwan realised the person he just mentioned and when he opened his eyes sure enough there was Wonwoo, Mingyu and even Lee Chan standing behind Hansol watching them. He pushed Hansol away and bowed his head down to  hide his obviously red cheeks. Meanwhile Hansol just turned around, a huge smile on his face and his hands on Seungkwan's waist.

"Wait, this means I'm your boyfriend now right?" He said sincerely. Everyone groaned at his question and Seungkwan flicked his forehead.

"You really are an idiot," Seungkwan said.

"But I'm YOUR idiot," Hansol replied with an exaggerated eyebrow raise.

"I think I'm gonna throw up, excuse me," Chan said and everyone laughed.

Hansol took a deep breath and looked at his best friend, now his boyfriend standing beside him. He really was an idiot after all. An idiot for not realising how beautiful and precious Seungkwan is before.

------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)

I guess i took you guys for a ride hahahah. Hope you guys loved the double update this is my way of saying sorry for not updating for a super long time... i regret that but i also had no motivation and inspiration.

P.s. please read falling for you by Fiestymochi ok... her book ish da best.

This is all for now!!! The year is gonna come to an end... its so fast and im not ready to go to Sec  3 yet.... i m so scared. New classmates and new schedules... and next year the choir might be having our solo concert.... i m so not ready...

Okokok i shud go.... byeeeeeeeeeeeee luv u guyssss

~your weird carat~
Qimmie😃😃😃😃😃😃😃