New Life with Bangtan ~

I woke up the next morning by giggling so I slowly opened my eyes and saw Bts? infront of my bed smiling but then I opened my eyes all the way so that they could see that I was awake ... there eyes got wider and just slowly tried to exit my room but then I stopped them
Y "What are you guys doing in my room?
Jn "Uhm uh ... uhm "We were trying to wake up up for... uh breakfast! yeah..."
Y "Oh ok... well thanks but I have to get ready so will you guys leave?"
Jm "Of course take your time ..."
They all ran out of my room and I just laughed and got ready
Your Outfit

"They all ran out of my room and I just laughed and got ready Your Outfit

Makeup & Hair

You were finally done and went downstairs to go grab some breakfast my unnies and oppas were already eating at the table with Bts so I decided to join them and sat next to J-hope Y "What did I miss?"Jm "Oh nothing we were just saying that tomorrow...

Y "What did I miss?"
Jm "Oh nothing we were just saying that tomorrow we are going to have a transfer student"
Y "Really? who?!"
V "We don't know yet that's why we have to go meet the student in class tomorrow because he has the same schdule as all of us"
Su *I hope it's not a boy .... please don't let it be a boy*
Nm "Ah and they said it was going to be a boy"
Su *Jesus Namjoon you had to ruin it... if he lays one finger on Yoon he's dead but I think Yoon will kick him?*
Y "Suga you ok you look deep in thought?"
Su "*smiles brightly* Oh no I was just happy that you're getting to live with us"
Y "Ah thank you :)"
We all finsihed breakfast and I decided to go shopping so my unnies and Bts decided to tag along so I said sure why not? we arrived at the shop and there were so many people in the building it's like a maze but we did go to a dress shop first and bought loads of them while Jimin and J-hope were looking for something else V went to go join them and so did Jin and Jungkook, Suga,Rapmonster were showing me different dresses that I might like I loved them all. We were finally done shopping and it was already night so we went home ... when we got home Jb and Mark were just watching Tv and I set my bags on the floor I couldn't wait to try these on so I went into the bathroom and tryed V's outfit choice first it was GUCCI!

 when we got home Jb and Mark were just watching Tv and I set my bags on the floor I couldn't wait to try these on so I went into the bathroom and tryed V's outfit choice first it was GUCCI!