The Storm Part 2

The Storm part 2

A/N: Hey guys so this is it! Did I let you stew long enough sorry did not mean to freak any of you out? Now I do believe love is love and all that jazz but for now Enjoy and meet me after this short but satisfying chapter!!!

Jamie POV

I start yelling at Lucas like a mad man. Then something changes. Lucas is now Dakota and we are in her home in L.A. I shake my head violently trying to clear my head. I feel her cuddle up to me and tell me she loves me. A child a little boy runs up to our bed screaming daddy, daddy! My eyes bulge out of my head, when I see Dakotas belly swollen with child. The light creeps into the room. It looks like early morning. I hear her say Jamie, Jamie, wake up!. I am being shaken awake.. I open my eyes and the sun blinds me. I quickly jolt up and realize I am still in the sand on the beach. The sun beaming on me and sweat rolling down my face. The fear from that dream still very vivid. I look up at a very confused Lucas who must have come back to the beach to get me. I realize now I told him he could go and come back me in the afternoon. Mr. Jamie, it looked like you were having a nightmare! Are you okay?. Yes, Lucas I had a very weird, kind of horrifying dream where you and I went a little too far and before I could stop it you turned into Dakota and were pregnant with child and I had a son! I chuckle while rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly not really sure why I just spilled the beans on myself. Mr. Jamie no offense but you are not my type!, he laughs when he says this to try and break my embarrassment and it works. Well, Lucas glad to know that! You are not mine as well I prefer vaginas! I figure I had too much to drink and it fucked up my head because you sort of resemble Dakota. He just nods and sits by me but distant by 4 or 5 feet.

Jamie, if you dream of someone I mean Dakota with child does that not mean that is who you want to be with?

You are a wise young man Lucas! I never realized how much I wanted her till she was not available. I have so much to fix at this point Do you think she will wait for me to do that?. If I was her I would wait because it will be right. I wouldnt rush a man in love. It makes sense that you have many things to fix. You are married, right?. Yes, I am. I have two small girls as well. I am torn between my duty to my children and woman I married and my heart. It really fucking blows!. Well, your children will always be your children. Your wife can maybe be a friend maybe not but your heart well you cannot live without your heart. I listen as if he has all the answers and that is probably because he does.

Damn Lucas, you sure know how to knock some sense into people. I fight the urge to call Dakota right then and there. My phone wont get a signal here anyway, but I need to make a few calls first. A lawyer would probably be the first call. Then Amelia to break things off officially, well I should do that in person, right? I mean I am her husband. I need to tell the girls as well.

I have to let Dakota know I am working through things and decide to send her a text with a brief message later this evening after I arrive in London. I will book a flight out right away and handle all of these loose ends. I need to follow my heart. That is yelling at the top of its lungs that Dakota is my one and only true love. I want to make 5 or 6 babies with her.

I sit here in the car on the way back to the airport, thinking about all the change I have made in such a few short days. I thank Lucas, who is wise beyond his years and vow to come back and visit with Dakota. He agrees and gives me a small smile. I grab my bags and head out to London. This will be interesting. I did not text or call Amelia about my arrival and want to keep it a surprise. I feel it is necessary to not let her stew any longer than needed. I am going to have a clean break if I can. I will have to pay Alimony and child support and share custody, but I feel as though that is not the part that scares me. The possibility of Amelia becoming irate and fighting this divorce and my custody.

This is it. This is the beginning of the new me..

A/N: Hey guys so if you liked the direction this story just now took let me know with a comment and vote! I kind of felt like stirring the pot a little in this story Hence the Lucas Dream! But I stayed true to Damie! There will be so much more to endure for Jamie and Dakota and Love will have to conquer all if they want to be together! Please continue to read this amazing journey! Thanks Again!