Amelia's Arrival

Two days have passed and Dakota and I are in heavenly bliss. I cannot wait for this to be my life. The girls adore her. I got a text message this morning of Amelias arrival from her assistant! Ha! She wouldnt even text her own husband! That is rich! She made sure to include that Markus was coming along. He is not staying in my home. Even if it is big enough. I refuse. That fuck has been mooching off of my fame for way too fucking long. He is probably already fucking the wife and wants to fuck us both. I never liked him. At first, I thought he was just another friend of Millies that hung around a lot. Back when we were filming he was hanging around with us and the girls and I got pissed off and spent more time with Dakota. One night I got pretty wasted and Dakota and I went further than friends should. I remember that night well. I gave her a hand and she gave me one as well. It was really good. Like best hand job I ever had. I remember her wanting to suck me off, but I was scared because I had feelings for her. She said it was, okay and just stroked me till I came. Spit and all. It was amazing. I have to admit I fingered her and licked her puss till she came like 4 times because yeah, I am a giving man. Fuck that I loved it. The next day was again full of regrets and we both denied remembering much. Except we vowed to secrecy. I never forgot about it. Her window pic everyone was asking about who took it. I was there. I took it. I got to see her in that shirt and underwear. I got to hug on her and rub her butt. Now thinking of it I am sure a pervert. I have always had a more than friends relationship with her. But why now do I insist that this is meant to be?

Dakota leaves to the store and then back to her place. I have a feeling I will be heading there soon. I pack a bag of necessities just in case. Millie arrives about an hour after Dakota leaves. Hi, love. I hope you dont mind Markus is bringing our bags in. He will be staying here with us while I am in town. I can only stay a few days, three tops. I told your assistant he isnt fucking staying here! I guess I will have to tell him myself! Oh, no I wouldnt do that. You being a famous movie star and such. I wouldnt want the news to get hold of your rude behavior! What the fuck are you talking about Millie? I dont want to mince words. You and I are not doing well. I have been seeing a psychologist which has suggested that if I am not happy I should either discuss this with you or divorce you. I am willing to wait till the filming is over to finalize the paperwork. Markus has been more than a friend during my realization that you dont love me anymore. I may have never truly loved you. I have been sleeping with him since last year. Not all the time but after Elva, things werent the same James. I needed more than a passing by every once in a blue. He listened to me and made me feel understood. I love him James. I want you both to get along so that the girls have a family. Understood?. Are you out of your fucking mind Amelia? I cannot believe you are going to come at me with this shit now! Now! I could have moved on and lived happy with--- with someone else. I could have had a better life. You lying bitch! I cannot believe you gave me such a hard time for calling out another womans name while fucking you for the second daughter you wanted to save our marriage but you never really wanted us to work. You are the worst kind of human being. I can tell you I fell in love with someone else and I waited a long time to even acknowledge my feelings while you were fucking your so-called friend. Does he stay at the house in London? Does he sleep in my bed? You killed any chance of this going well. I need space Amelia. I am leaving before I do something I regret. If you know me well you will leave before I get back. With that I grab my bag and leave. I drive off to Dakotas in my rental and I am speeding. When I see a bar I stop there. I need a few beers. I am only a few blocks from Mels house and I feel like calling her. She has become a close friend since we filmed the movies. I am close to all of Dakotas family.