The Storm

The Storm

A/N: A little Call me by your name" inspiration!. I know this will probably freak some of you out but I am going somewhere very Damie with it! Please bare with me! Do not overreact! LOL

Jamie POV

I must have fallen asleep because I was awakened by a loud roll of thunder and a shivering mess huddled against my body tightly. Lucas, are you okay? Its okay Lucas I am here.. Just then another roll of thunder that seemed right above us went off and he jumped practically on top of me, tears flowing from his beautiful blue eyes. He buries his face in my chest and I dont know how to comfort him. I feel like when Dulcie was scared of monsters. She slept in my bed for weeks. Amelia was on a business trip and Dulcie was not handling it well. I cuddled him into me with a bit more force, combing my fingers through his hair and hushing him from crying. He seems so fragile and I cannot help but appreciate the attention and need for me. I have felt practically useless the last few years till Dakota came into my life. But even then, I felt like she could easily live without me. Like I was a plus in her life but not necessarily needed. This boy needs me right now. It felt good.

Lucas fists were balled up in my shirt and he was still shaking but the tears had subsided some. His small whimpers still audible. He began relaxing and looked up at me. Thanky-y-you I hate storms! The last part practically a whisper as he cuddled back into my chest. I never realized how much smaller he was then I. His fragile lean frame draped over mine, one of his legs intertwined with mine, he seemed to fit there just liked Dakota did. I never had that with Amelia. I never thought I could see myself with anyone else than Millie but slowly I realized I was not myself at all when I married her. I was who she wanted me to be and as I grew we became further and further from the married couple that promised vows in front of our family members. It was true she found out she was pregnant shortly before. I was obligated to do right by her and my unborn child.

Lucas shifts, possibly falling asleep entangled in me. I dont move because the poor boy has not slept at all Im sure. He begins to let go of my shirt and I can feel is hand travel up my chest to my neck. I look down at his now hooded eyes, fighting sleep, and he leans up and places a small kiss on the space near the corner of my mouth. He glides his hand back down to my ribs and encircles them, arm wrapped around me. Lucas closes his eyes now and rests his head on my chest.

Why did I not stop him? I knew he was leaning in for a kiss I practically leaned down myself. Its like I wanted him to kiss me. I must be very inebriated. Fuck I come to Greece for answers and am getting further from them.

I start drifting off to my own slumber letting the ricking of the boat lullaby me into a deep sleep. I hold onto Lucas, softly gliding my hand up and down his arm. Whispering words of encouragement as I finally find my peace and close my eyes again.

I start to feel movement next to me and when I open my eyes, I can see Lucas is staring up at me. He has adjusted his body and is laying on his stomach more and resting on his arms. Mr. Jamie? Are you awake?. Yes, Lucas I am now, I say with a chuckle. The storm is still rolling above, and I can see Lucas is visibly shaken. I am sorry I woke you. I just get so scared. You helped me feel better before. I was hoping you could hold me again. Sure, no problem. I dont mind. Are you sure?. Yes Lucas, I am sure. You remind me a lot of a person I love very much. Makes me feel like I have her in my arms. He crawls up into my arms and touches my grown in scruff with his hand, caressing my face and I feel sort of awkward. I try as best I can to let the boy down gently that I dont roll that way, but he isnt over stepping just yet. I mean he is only touching my face.

He uses his hand to move my face towards his. I stare into his beautiful eyes again. Wow, he is really going to make someone really happy one day. When he finally decides he wants a relationship whoever that is will make him very happy. I pull the bottle of Scotch up to my lips and take a long swig. The taste isnt exactly bad because I have spent the entire afternoon and evening drinking. I love a good scotch as much as the next guy. Immediately feeling the buzz take me over as I downed the other half a bottle. My head swimming now. I felt good. No thoughts passed my head too deep. No worries right now as I held onto Lucas and caressed him softly. Being gentle.

Lucas was inching his way up to my lips again. I tried to tell him at that time that I wasnt drunk enough for that nonsense, but he got to them before I could protest. I can be whoever you want me to be for you tonight, Jamie. I highly doubt it Lucas. Just then he kissed my lips. Like really kissed me. I didnt pull away like I wanted because I needed to be kissed, to be loved, to be cherished. Against my better judgement and risking this boy would probably think he loves me, I allow the kiss to go on.

We break away after a few minutes breathless but not because of the intensity of the kiss more because of how long we kissed for. He dips his head under my chin as the roaring thunder rolls above us. I want to kiss you more. Jamie can I?. Only for tonight Lucas. Only tonight, Okay?. He nods, and the understanding is apparent. Tomorrow all of this will be a distant memory for both of us. Knowing tonight, is a moment of weakness for me and him as well. He boldly straddles my waist now leaning down, taking the empty bottle from my hands and placing the bottle on the floor. He leans down and gently guides his hand to my face and closes the gap between us. His lips are soft just like Dakotas. His weight on my waist feels nice and I drift off into my daydream.

He starts to move his lower area against my own and by God if I wasnt slightly turned on by that. He deepens the kiss and I hear a moan escape his lips. I am very silent till now just going with my fantasy of being with Dakota. I lose myself in his stride and his mouth on mine. I let him take advantage of my kindness as he feels my entire chest under my shirt. He rubs his hands over my neck and shoulders and I can feel his little problem down below. My own apparent problem getting increasingly more difficult to hide as he grinds hard on top of me. The friction feeling good but not enough to do anything about my problem. I feel dirty and that kind of turns on drunk Jamie. I refer to myself as a different person because in the past I have done some pretty crazy things like get Amelia pregnant a second time thinking of Dakota while I fucked her doggie style on the dining table. I literally fucked her and walked away before she could even compose herself. Retiring to the bedroom and passing out without a care. What a regret I had that night. Wishing it was my Dakota in my arms. Luckily Dakota was just my friend then.

Lucas moves his hand down towards my erection and grabs at my bulge softly but builds to a firm grasp. He is panting and close to climax from what I can see. I run my hands down his sides and grab his waist firmly, pulling him on top of me harder, making him moan loudly into my mouth which is still attached. We stop again breathless this time because of the intensity. I have not opened my eyes this entire time and when I do so I am met by his intense blue ones. Those beautiful orbs that mimic the women I love. I thought I couldnt find another pair as beautiful. His innocence intoxicates me and for a moment I contemplate being more than just a kissing buddy. Maybe going as far as to allow him release.

I decide to see where this night will take me and resolve to let it go afterwards. Everyone is just a little bi-curious, right? I mean I only think this guy is attractive because he looks like a male Dakota.. Yeah I am a fucked up drunk. The room is spinning as the rest of the alcohol infiltrates my system and I feel someone trying to unbutton my pants