chapter four

CHAPTER FOUR:
i miss you so much. |

 |

ANOTHER SLEEPLESS night in busan, with the snow falling peacefully outside, daniel stared at the ceiling right on top of him. he couldnt seem to sleep.

seconds later, he heard something jump on his bed, he turned to look at the blankets and it was yuki — the cat that he adopted with his ex love.

he smiled at the sight of the cat. yuki crawled over to daniel and snuggled up right next to him, slowly purring itself to sleep. daniel scrunched his nose at the cat's cuteness. he stared at yuki falling asleep, and soon, daniel found himself falling asleep too.

"you're! doing! it! wrongly!" woojin clapped in between sentences as he groaned at sungwoon because he cant seem to get his steps right. sungwoon had a flustered look on his face, "huh? i thought i was doing great!" he shrugged.

"i think you're doing great, sweetie!" guanlin yelled at sungwoon from the side of the room. sungwoon winked at guanlin and then sent him a flying kiss, but guanlin dodged it, "yo, miss me with that gay shit, bro," he uttered under his breath.

"hey! i'm a hyung, you're a dongsaeng!" he raised his voice at guanlin jokingly. guanlin laughed — "oh sorry sorry," he shakes his head at the childishness of his older brother.

the ten of them were at this dance studio that seongwoo recently found to sometimes practice his dance. woojin, jihoon, sungwoon and seongwoo were currently practicing a new dance choreography.

daniel was sitting in between jaehwan and jisung, laughing at sungwoon getting all his steps wrong. "sungwoon apparently picked up a new hobby, when will you?" jaehwan turned over to daniel to ask him.

"i dont need a hobby, i'm perfect on my own," daniel let out a cocky laugh, shrugging. jisung cringed, so did jaehwan. "hyung! i heard jihoon hyung joined a boxing class," daehwi interrupted their conversation.

"oh really?" jaehwan gasped, then yelling — "yo jihoon park!" in english, the four stopped dancing. jihoon turned around, "you're taking up boxing classes?" he asked, jihoon nod his head.

"that's great! danny boy, this is a perfect opportunity!" jaehwan nudged his shoulder. daniel looked around, his friends giving him that go for it! look.

he cant help but let out a small chuckle, "me? boxing? never," he tried to change the topic but jisung barged in. "no— you, kang daniel, will start to going to boxing class with jihoon," jisung insisted.