James

Mikey332 requested this imagine. I hope I get it perfect for them. Thanks for requesting it. Hope you guys like it too. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
*****************************************************************************************

You was sitting around a fire with our best friends, Jo and Camille. The boys from Big Time Rush wanted to go camping, so Jo sneak us on a sound stage on her job. It was perfect until you saw James shaking from being cold.

"Maybe we should allow the boys to come and sit over here?" you asked.

"No, they think they can survive a night in the woods better than us, they'll have another thing coming," said one of the Jennifers.

It upset you because you was in love with James since he and the guys got to L.A. You haven't told him because you didn't think he would share the same feelings. He was your best friend and didn't want to lose him as a friend. You sighed as you drink your hot cocoa. You looked up and saw your older sister, Camille, looking at you. She smirked at you. She knew of your crush on James. She always teased you about it.

"What, why are you starring at me?" you asked.

"Oh, nothing, just if you are so worried about them, why don't you keep a sudden someone warm," Camille teased you.

You stand up and take your blankets with you. You sat next to James and hold him close to you to warm him up. His head laid on your chest and you breathe in his shampoo products. It was so great being like this with James.

"This is why I love you so much, you're always there when I need you," James confessed.

Wait, what? Do he really say what you think he said. You pulled always and stand up. You looked down at him and looked into his eyes. You saw emotions of love in them.

"What do you say?" you asked.

You had to make sure he meant what he just said. He stand up and stand in front of you.

"I said that I love you so much," James answered.

"I love you too, I have since I met you," you explained," I don't want to say anything in case you didn't feel the same way as I did, i didn't want to lose you as my best friend."

"Well, now I'll be something more than best friends," James said," Will you be my girlfriend?"

You couldn't believe James was asking you to be his girlfriend. He always had pretty girls as his girlfriend. You always pretty enough to be with James.

"No," you said, sadly.

"Why not?" James asked, looking confused.

"Because I'm not like your pretty ex girlfriends,"you explained, as you looked away from James. You blinked away the tears in your eyes. He made you look at him.

"You're right, you're nothing like my ex's, you're so much more prettier than them," James said.

"Really?"you asked, feeling tears roll down your cheeks.

Of course, he would think that of you. He wiped away your tears.

"Yes, you have always been glorious to me," James answered.

"Then yes, I'll be your girlfriend," you told him.

He kissed you. It was great kissing James. It was like you was on cloud nine as you made out with James. His tongue licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. You would have let his tongue in but shouting and cheering stopped you two from kissing. You hid your blushing face in his chest and he chuckled at your cuteness.

"I guess you all approved of us dating," James asked.

Camille walked up to you guys and pointed to James. She looked so scary right now.

"We're cool as long as you don't go and break my sister's heart," Camille explained," I'll hurt you if you ever hurt her."

"Alright, I promise I'll never break your sister's heart," James explained," I love her to death."

"Aww, I love you to death, too," you told him.

"Okay, so can we get warm with you girls because you win," Kendall said.

You and James had fun goofing off next to the fire. You was so happy to finally was with James. You couldn't wait to see what the future holds for you and James.

***************************************************************************************

Thanks for asking for this request, Mikey332. Hope you guys send in more requests for me to do.