James

Here's another imagine for you guys. Enjoy. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
*****************************************************************************************

Everyone in this imagine is over 21

You was at a party your friends Camille and Jo surprised you with. Things were fun and wild until you saw James, Carlos, Logan, and Kendall walked in. You hated James for years after what he did to you. You loved him back when you two was sixteen. But you break up with him when you saw some girl kissing him. You knew he was a flirt before you get together with him. He thought he changed but it break your heart when some girl was kissing him. You tried to get over him by dating other guys, but when you saw him walk in. All of these emotions come rushing back. You drank two cups of the punch as he watched girls flirt with James. Camille and Jo come over.

"I'm so sorry, I told Kendall that you didn't want James here but like always he doesn't listen," Jo explained.

"It's fine, I'm so over him," you said, pouring you another glass.

"How about cups of punch do you drink?" Camille asked.

"Four, why?" you asked.

"Because someone added alcohol to it," Jo answered.

"I know, who do you think added it," you said, before leaving them to dance.

You was dancing and feeling good about yourself when you felt hands on your waist from behind. You danced on the guy and he kissed and sucked on your neck. You moaned and turned and saw James standing there. He looked so drunk, but he still look so hot. You smiled at him, forgetting how angry you was at him. He holds you closer to him.

"Baby, I missed you so much," James whispered into your ear.

"I missed you, too," you said.

"Why don't we going somewhere more private?" James asked.

You nodded yes and he leads you upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jo's P.O.V

"Have you seen (Y/N)?" I asked Camilla and Logan.

We all looked around and I saw her dancing with James. She turned around and smiled when she saw it was James. I watched as she giggled as James whispered something into her head. She nodded yes and he lead her upstairs. I turned back to Camille and Logan looked shocked at what we saw.

"It's so not over between these two," I told them.

I gasped as I felt Kendall wrapped his arms around me. I smiled as he kissed my cheek.

"The heart wants what the hearts wants and right NW, I want to dance with my beautiful wife to-be," Kendall said.

We went to dance. I hope things go okay between James and (Y/N). I want them to be back together again. They were so happy back then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and James was making out in your locked bedroom. You moaned as James sucked on your sweet spot. But you remembered you was angry at him for hurting you. You pushed him away and he looked so confused.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" James asked.

"I'M NOT YOUR BABY GIRL ANYMORE, NOT AFTER YOU CHEATED ON ME WHEN WE WERE DATED," you yelled.

"What?" James asked," That's why you texted dumped me?"

"Yeah," you answered.

"I never cheated on you," James said.

"Then why do I see you kissing another girl?" you asked.

"She kissed me," James explained," I learned after your break up text that she was just trying to break us up."

"What?" you yelled.

"I still love you after all these years apart," James explained, pulling you closer to him," And I want my girl back in my life, I'm tired of being miserable without you in it."

Your melted at what he said. You wanted him back but how could you trust him again.

"But how can I trust you with my heart again?" you asked.

"Because I haven't moved on since we break up, no girl can take my breathe away like you did," James confessed," No girl has ever take your place in my heart, I still love you."

"I want you back so badly," you said," But can we take things slow for right now?"

"You got yourself a deal," James replied, before kissing you.

He picked you up and sat you on your bed. You undressed down to your underwear and James handed you his shirt to wear. You climbed into bed and James get in next to you after undressing to his boxers. He holds you and you snuggled closer to his chest. You missed being in his arms. You was happy to have James back in your life. You was so miserable until you and James talked it out. It was like he was your sunshine in your dark life. And you wasn't going to let him go anytime soon.