Logan

You was dating Logan from Big Time Rush. Your life with was crazy at times, but you wouldn't trade it for the world. You remembered the day he asked you out like it was yesterday.

Flashback

You was a fan of theirs for years and finally got to met them. You instantly fell hard for Logan. You thought he was so cute as he talked to you. He seemed so nervous as you talked to him. You went back to the hotel you was staying at with your aunt. You was in L.A. for your artwork. An art gallery wanted your work. You went to bed the minute your head hit your pillow. Your dreams were filled with your future with Logan. You wished you gave him your information. You wake up the next day, had breakfast with your aunt before she left for work. You went downstairs to meet up with your friends, Camilla and Jo. They wanted to do some shopping, to have a girl's day. You wasn't watching where you was going and bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," you said, as you noticed it was Logan.

"That's okay,no harm done here," Logan replied.

"What are you doing here?" you asked.

"I live here," Logan answered.

"(Y/N), there are you," Jo said.

"We thought you was going to pass on our girl's day," Camille says.