Carlos

You was out with your boyfriend of one year, Carlos. It was your one year anniversary and Carlos wanted to surprise you with something fun. You walking with a blindfold over your eyes with Carlos leading you. You heard noises and laughter, smells of great food and screams from people going on rides. You wondered what Carlos was up to. He always was fill of surprises when you hang out and went on dates. Life with him was crazy but you still loved him.

"How much farther, Carlos?" you asked.

He stopped you.

"We're here," Carlos answered.

He take off the blindfold and saw you two were at a fair. You smiled. You loved going to fairs every time they were in town.

"I thought we could have some fun on our anniversary," Carlos said.

"This is so sweet of you to do," you told him,

"Anything for my girl," he said.

He kissed you and after a minute of kissing him back, you pulled away.

"Come on," you said, pulling him to the ring toss stand.

He tossed a lot of rings but it was worth it when you finally got the stuffed gorilla you was eying. You went on rides for hours. He finally pulled you to the Ferris wheel. You was nervous as you two waited in line.

"Babe, I know you're scared of heights but it will be worth it, trust me," Carlos told you.

You smiled and nodded okay. It was finally you two turns and it started to go around. After a couple of times going around you loss up your nerves until it stopped at the top. Carlos holds you close and rubs your hand. It was a sweet moment when fireworks started to go off. There was a message.

(Y/N),

Will you marry me?

Love,

Carlos

You gasped and looked at Carlos. He had a 4 carat emerald ring in a box in his hands and smiling at you. You didn't think this would happened tonight. But you was so happy.

"(Y/N), I know this is a little early in our relationship but you are the most sweetest, gorgeous girl I know, you love me even when I do crazy things, you have made me happy this past year of being with you," Carlos explained," And I can't think of someone better than you as my wife and spending the rest of our life together, so will you marry me?"

You was in tears as you listen to him say how great and wonderful you was to him. And plus, you had a surprise of your own to tell Carlos.

"Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes, I'll marry you," you answered.

He put the ring on your finger and kissed you until the ride was back on the ground.

"Okay, you two lovebirds, other people would like to ride," the operator of the ride said.

You and Carlos ride other rides,eat funnel cakes and chili hot dogs. You was sitting and eating. You turned to Carlos.

"Carlos, I'm glad we're getting married because I want to be married before getting birth to our child," you said.

There was a pause before Carlos say or do anything. You laughed as he spinned you around.

"I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER," Carlos shouted.

A few people cheered as they walked by. You laughed as Carlos and you went home. You fall asleep in Carlos arms. You was overall happy with marrying your best friend and having his daughter. Things couldn't get any better than right here and right now with Carlos. You knew future will shine bright now.

******************************************************************************************

I was in the mood to write today and I wanted a romantic, sweet imagine. Comment and let me know if you like this one. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)