James

I run away when James said that he was going to take another girl to the formal tonight because he made some lame excume of his mother knowing hers. I walked into a bathroom in school and a group of girls were there.

"Aww, she's crying, she must have seen the video," said one of the girls.

"Everyone has seen it, it had 500 views last time I checked," said a black girl.

"You all have seen it right," said a dark brown haired girl," It's funny as hell."

They all laughed around her.

"What video?" I asked.

"Just wait until you see it," he dark brown haired girl said, as they all left.

I couldn't take it anymore. My life was hell. I had no friends anymore, the guy I had a crush on is going to the dance with someone else and no there's a video. I thought it couldn't be that bad as I run upstairs to my from. I grabbed my laptop and went to my page and saw a video of someone being me & trying to sell her body for money for sex or having the guy be paid to show the girl a good time. She kept saying that I was a dirty whore. I cried when I saw that. I wiped the tears away and put my hair up. I cried into my pillow, my life was now over with. No one really cares for me anymore. I break things in my room. I grabbed my laptop & set up my camera for a video. I pointed the camera at me. I take a deep breathe before saying anything.

"I'm the real (Y/N) (L/N), and I don't know why everyone hates me so much, but maybe I do, because now I hate me too, and right now I don't see the reason for trying, or for talking, or breathing, I'm just done, I guess that it's then,bye," I told that camera.

I put the video on my page in case anyone cared, but no one will. Maybe then they'll know why I did what I tried to do. I hear my phone go off multiple times but I didn't answer it. I went to my bathroom.

"Y/EX/BFF/N)M's P.O.V

I got home from school and went online and saw (Y/N)'s goodbye video. I get up and tried to call (Y/N), but she didn't pick up. So, I called James, maybe he would help me stop (Y/N) from killing herself.

"Hello?" James asked.

I walked outside while talking.

"James, it's (Y/BFF/N), I think there's something wrong with (Y/N), she posted this video online and now she's not answering, I'm really freaking out," I explained.

I got in my car and started it. James was confused so I said the one thing he would understand.

"I think she's trying to kill herself," I said, before hanging up.

I pulled into her driveway and saw James running inside. I run right behind him.

"Where's Taylor?" I asked her brother.

"I don't know, I'm grounded," her brother said.

I saw James upstairs and I followed her.

James P.O.V

I run to (Y/N)'s house and run inside. Her brother didn't know where she was. I run upstairs and didnt see her and run to her bathroom. She was sitting on the tub, trying to open a bottle of pills. She looked awful from crying as tears fall down her face.

"I can't get the stupid lid off," she said, struggling with the pill bottle.

We fight over the bottle until the pills fall to the floor. She looked at me and cried.

"Look, what you do?" She screamed as she hit me.

But I just hold her. She finally cried in my arms.

"Baby, I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean any of it, I love you so much, please don't do this again because i don't know how my life will be like if I didn't see that pretty smile, or hear that beautiful laugh of yours,"

"But what about everyone at school?" she asked, tears falling from her eyes," What about your popularlife at school with your friends?"

It break my heart to hear her say that.

"I don't care about them, I only care about you, they mean nothing without you there," I told her," I love you so much that it hurts at the thought of me being without you in my life."

"Really?" she asked.

"My life was boring before I come rushing into you," I told her," Do you the first day we met?"

She laughed and nodded yes.

"You broke my ankle when you fall off your skateboard and landed on me, you carry me everywhere I need to at my place while I was getting better, you made me feel like a princess," she explained.

"Be my princess?" I asked.

She looked like she didn't know what to sày as more tears run down her face. I wiped her tears away and kissed her. She was shocked at first but started to kiss me back. I deepen the kiss as I tried to poured all of my feelings for her into the kiss. I pulled away after a few minutes of making out with (Y/N). I didn't want to even stop kissing her soft gentle lips. She was out of breath from everything that happened in the kiss.

"I loved you since the month after being friends with you and never stopped," she said," I gave you my heart a long time ago and I'll never would want it back ever."

"I love you, please don't ever do this again," I told her.

I hugged her. She pulls away and looked at me.

"I love you, too, I promise I'll never  do this again as long as you never leave me," she said.

"Then it looks like you're struck with me," I told her.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

After almost killing myself, my mom and dad moved us to L.A. for fresh start and James followed a month later. Three of his nice friends that you liked and him get into a band and was noticed their talent. They all move out here to pursue that. Everyday in L.A. with James was great. I had friends and had the most amazing boyfriend ever. He made me so happy that I know now I don't know what to do without James in it. I'll never let anyone put me down like that ever again. I was going to be forever happy with James.

**********************************************************************************

I wrote this imagine while I was in dark place. I was depressed for days and this was a result of it. I write about my emotions and I hope you guys like this one. First one to comment gets a request for my imagine. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)