Kendall

I was listening this song in this imagine and this was result of it. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both 21 in this one. Enjoy

You and Kendall's friends all went to a karaoke bar. They all wanted Kendall and I to relax before the big Talent Show at school in a few weeks. I didn't mind because I love hanging out with Kendall. I also might have a little crush on Kendall. We walked in and a guy and a girl were singing on a table. Everybody had a few rounds of beers in them. When the couple was finished singing, a guy come up and started talking.

"Okay, that was amazing, welcome everybody to the Karaoke Bar tonight so let's see which two girl and boy is up next," the man said.

There were two spotlights and one of them landed on Kendall and I hoped that the other one picks me. And I smiled when it did. We walked on stage.

"You have to sing whatever comes up, not redoes," the man said with a name tag w/ Henry on it," Have fun you two."

We looked at the screen and "for the first time" come on the screen. That song was a duo w/ my ex before choosing some other girl to sing with six months ago.

"You don't have to," Kendall said.

He knew what that song meant to me. But I wasn't scared of singing that song w/ Kendall. Maybe we'll start something new.

"It's fine," I told him.

Karaoke singing inform:

(Y/N) lines- in bold & italics
Kendall lines- in bold
Both sing- italics

"Sometimes, it's
Hard to see what's
Been there all along."

"Sometimes we're sure
Of everything, until we
Find out that we're all
Wrong."

"Now we're standing
Here,
Face to face."

"Nothing feels
The same

For the first time, I
Realize something I didn't
See before. For the first
Time, looking in your eyes."

We both looked at each other.

"Suddenly there's so much more."

Kendall grabbed my hand and kiss it. It felt nice having him holding my hand. I blushed while looking back at the words on the screen.

"Something we
Both feel inside
For the first time."

"How did we ever end
Up here? I don't know,
But it feels so right."