James

Here's another imagine for you guys. This is a requested imagine. Hope you all like it. Please comment your honest opinions. Send me your requests either in the comments or private message me. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
***************************************************************

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I'm living in L.A. ever since I was thirteen. I'm eighteen now and I'm a big actress/singer. It was what I wanted to do for a living. So, my parents let me move out to L.A. and supported my dream after my agent, Becky, seen my audition video that I send to every talent agents in L.A. For the three years I was here, I really didn't have much time to date. At least, not until I bumped into James. He was at the same hotel as mine beause he was in a band named Big Time Rush. Let me tell you how it happened two years ago.

Flashback

I got back from audition for an acting job and was looking at the script for a musical show in New York City. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it or not. They told me that I had a week to decide if I was doing it or not. I walked into the lobby and bumped into someone. I would have fallen but hands on my waist stopped that from happening. We stand up and I saw that it was James from Big Time Rush.

"I'm sorry about that, I'm James by the way," he said.

"I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N),"

"I was wondering if we can go on a date as a way of me saying sorry?" James asked.

I see most days that he goes out with a different girl. I knew that he asked a lot of girls out since I got here. I can't just be another girl to him. I wanted to be the only one he wants to be with.

"I'm sorry but I can't," I asked.

I went to leave but James grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

"Wait, why won't you go out with me?" James asked.

"Maybe because I've seen you go out with numerous girls and I don't want to be just another girl in your dating book," I explained.

I run away from him and laid in bed. I knew that he would just end up breaking my heart. For weeks, he send me flowers, candy, chocolates. He finally had a sign that said he wanted only me to be his girlfriend and to have dinner his friends and him set up for the two of us. I agreed and that night was filled with happiness, laughter, eating food, and finally watching stars all night until I fall asleep in his arms.

Flashback ended

Now I was happy being with James. He made my life better and happier since I got to L.A. I was sipping on some hot chocolate and looking out our shared apartment. I felt James' arms around and I smiled. We sat on our couch and drank some more hot cocoa.

"What are you thinking about?" James asked, breaking through my thoughts.

"I was just thinking about how we met and how hard you worked on getting me to go out with you," I answered.

"You were a feisty one back then but to this day I haven't been able to get you out of my mind," James said.

"I love you, James," I confessed.

He smiled and kissed me. He pulled away after a small make out session.

"I love you, too, (Y/N)," James said.

We ended falling asleep in each other's arms after watching a movie marathon. I'm so glad that James come into my life. He has changed my life so much. He even moved whenever I got a acting or singing jobs around the world. I also went to all of Big Time Rush shows when I didn't have any work to do. We made long distance work because we loved each other. That we won't going to let anything or anyone come between us. We got married three years later and had three boys five years after getting married. My life felt complete everything I had James and our three boys around.

**********************************************************

This one took me awhile to write this because of having bad writer's block and my life has been crazy & that's why I haven't been writing as much. Please comment and let me hear these honest opinions. I love how loyal and patient with my updates on all of my books. Thank you guys for being so support of all of my books. That means a lot to me. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)