Logan

Here's a requested imagine. I hope they and you guys enjoy reading this imagine. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
*****************************************************************

Brianna Lucia is my stage name but most people call me Brianna, Bri, or princess. I was the opening act for Big Time Rush. And I was so excited that I was practicing the song I was going to sing when I had tis awful pain in my mouth.

"Ow, something wrong with one of my tooth," I said.

I went to the dentist and was waiting in a room for the dentists to come and fix my teeth. I also didn't feel very good. In walked Logan and Carlos in dentist clothes and I gasped as I realized that two of my heroes are from Big Time Rush.

"Now, what seems to be the problem today?" Logan asked.

"I have a toothache and I really don't feel very good," I explained.

"Well, after we fix your tooth, you can meet with two doctors we know,"Logan said.

I saw Kendall and James walk in after Carlos call in the doctors. I was absolutely terrified that by heroes of all time were going to fix my tooth and see what's wrong with me. I run out of there before they can stop me. I was hiding in a supply closet when Carlos and Alexa walked. I was scared of what might happen. I didn't know if I wanted them to be the ones to check my toothache and figure out why I wasn't feeling great right now.

"Brianna, please calm down," Carlos said.

"Everything will be okay," Alexa replied," Nothing bad will happen to you."

"You promise?" I asked, shaking in fear.

"Yes," Alexa answered," I'll be there to hold your hand the whole way."

I nodded okay and they helped me back to the room I was in. Logan made me nervous as he got closer to me. He made my mouth numb as he fixed my toohache. I started feeling dizzy and awful.

"I don't feel good," I said.

Logan and Carlos fixed my toothache before I saw red and black dots in front of my face. I heard someone shout something but I can't make it out as the darkness took over.

Hours later

I wake up in a hospital bed and Kendall and James was standing in front of my bed. Logan was asleep holding my hand. I blushed at him holding my hand.

"What happened?"

"You fainted because you was malnutient and dehydrated," James explained.

"Have you don't been eating and drinking enough?" Logan asked, as he wake up.

"Yes, but I've been so busy with being your opening act that I just never had the time to," I explained.

"You need to slow down and make sure you eat and drink," Kendall said.

"But there is so good news," James replies.

"What's that?" I asked.

"We did some blood tests and find out that James and I are your brothers," Kendall explained.

"Seriously?" I asked.

No way. I was related to these two. I remember that my told me that I might have some siblings out there but I didn't think it would be James and Kendall of Big Time Rush.

"Yes, well, half brothers," James said.

Well, duh, dad wasn't one to stick to one woman until he married my step mom when he got her pregnant and her parents made him marry her. I still can't believe this was happening to me.

"That's so cool," I said.

"Well, we have other patients to see but we'll leave you and Logan alone to talk," Kendall said.

"Yeah, we'll check on you later," James explains," We want to keep you for observations."

I nodded okay as Carlos, Kendall, and James left. I looked at Logan. Why do he want to talk to me alone.

"Why do you want to talk to me alone?" I asked, feeling nervous.

"I want to make sure you was okay," Logan answered," I didn't like what Kendall and James found out."

Why do he care? Was he worried because he might like me? I don't want to get my hopes up.

"I was worried about you because I like you from the moment ou walked into Carlos and mine office," Logan confessed.

I gasped in shock. Do he really say what I think he said?

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?"

"Why do you like me?" I said," There must be girls throwing themselves at you everyday, why would you want to be with me."

"Because you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen that I don't want anyone but you as my girlfriend," Logan explained," Please be my girlfriend and I'll show you everyday that I cared deeply for you."

"Yes," I answered," I guess it was love at sight."

"I guess so," Logan said, laughing.

We spend years being happy together. He made sure that I was special, important, loved and the only one he wanted. We got married after four years of dating. It was so grat, it was a great and beautiful wedding. I was happy to finally be with th man I have had a crush on for years before meeting him. He was the best husband and father to our two twin boys. And no one could ruin this for us, we never let anyone come between us.

*******************************************************

It took a few days to figure out how to write this one but I hope everyone likes it. Please comment if you like it. I want to hear your honest opinions. Requests are still open so send me them.