Chapter 2

Thanks to the votes and comments I got, although it is only a little, I managed to write the third chappie REAL FAST and is finally able to post it EARLY! Thanks for the votes and comments! I'm glad you like my book!

****************************************************************

<< Tora's P.O.V>>

The konochi with pink hair came into room with the brown hair guy. They looked around before laying their eyes on me. I moved back slowly as I was wincing at every move I made.The konochi and the brown haired guy came closer to me.

The pink haired woman stuck out her hand and offered it to me. What was this feeling I had. I knew everyone that came near me which was mostly Orochimaru and Kabuto hurt me and inflicted pain on me. They were dangerous just as the Uchiha guy I saw that tried to kill me using genjutsu. I can't trust this konochi, I don't even know her. I hissed at her, causing her to retract her open hand. I wasn't going to let anyone near me. I was scared.

Suddenly the brown haired guy whispered something in the woman's ear. She nodded and started looking through her bag. As she was doing so, the brown hair guy tried to carry me. I hissed, attempting to bite him which made him take a few steps back. I stopped when I saw the pink haired konochi holding out bread. She walked to me and bent down to my level and handed me a small bit of the bread.

" You must be hungry. Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." She whispered.

I looked at the small piece of bread she held out and took it hesitatingly. My stomach growled and I was scared but I was also hopeful they were the good guys they say they were. I allowed them to carry me out of my cell. As I was eating. But soon, I picked up a familiar scent.

Orochimaru!

I jumped out of the konochi's arms and dashed back into my cell holding the piece of food between my teeth. Suddenly without any warning, the brown haired shinobi grabbed my waist, not letting me go back into the cell. I struggled but I couldn't break free. I growled at him and attempted to bite him but he knocked me at the neck hard causing me to lose conscious.

<<Third person P.O.V>>

Yamato had to knock her out. He knew she didn't trust anyone and he could tell Orochimaru did many terrible things to her. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a loud sound of explosion.

Yamato turned to the pink hair konochi , sakura and signaled that they were to go check out what happened.

When they arrived there, they waited for Naruto, which was one of their team members, to come. When Naruto finally came, Yamato carried the child on his back while Sakura and Naruto stared at the big hole that the explosion made. Sakura ran towards the hole when they spotted Sai, their other teammate.

" HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU BETRAY US LIKE THAT!" Sakura shouted as she tugged on Sai's collar roughly.

" WE KNOW YOUR REAL MISSION IS TO A--

" Sakura." Said a voice from above.

" Sasuke. . . Kun." Sakura replied looking up and letting go of the collar slowly.

Naruto must've heard Sasuke's voice. His eyes widen and ran to the hole. Finally, he was out after falling a few times along the way.

" SASUKE!" Naruto shouted looking up at the blinding light of the sun where the voice came from.

"Hn, Naruto. I bet Kakashi is here with you too?" Sasuke replied.

" Nope. I'm afraid not, I'm his replacement. Yamato. The new team Kakashi is taking you back to Konoha." Yamato said casually as he carried the child on his back.

Suddenly Sasuke jumped down to the level team Kakashi was and picked a fight. After a while, he retreated back to the top leaving Yamato, Sai and Naruto injured. Sasuke put up his right hand, ready to kill them when Orochimaru and Kabuto came and stop him. Everyone was so focus on Sasuke that they didn't notice the girl's eye fluttered open.

<<Tora's P.O.V>>

My eyes open slightly, I was going to take note of my new surroundings when I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Orochimaru.

" You can have her now. I have no need for her anymore." Orochimaru hissed.

Everyone seemed to glare at him for saying that. Naruto looked like he was going to shout at Orochimaru but Yamato held him back.

" O-Orochimaru. . ." I said.

Everyone turned their surprised gaze at me. The pink hair konochi put me down as I stared at Orochimaru's snake eyes.

" C-can I-I be n-normal again?" I asked shakily.

" I have no idea how to do that." He hissed in reply.

" D-does that m-mean I'm stuck like this forever?" I said as tears came into my vision as I looked up to him.

" Seek me and we'll talk." he smirked.

The words echoed in my mind, replaying on and on as I watched Orochimaru, Kabuto and Sasuke vanished to a different hideout.

I came to conclusion that seeking him may have a thin 1% chance he would turn me back. I couldn't let the slightest possibility of being changed back to normal escape my grasp. I will find him.

"Well. shall we retreat to report to Hokage-sama?" The brown hair guy asked, gaining everyone's attention and snapping me out of my thoughts.

****************************************************************

Me: I should've said this first,*sighs*.

I do not o--

Naruto: she doesn't own me! she only owns Tora Asumi, my new best friend and the plot she makes! Ja ne!

Me: Arigato(thank you) Naruto-kun.As he says and hope you enjoy this chapter. Sayonara!