Chapter 15

<<The next day,Third person's P.O.V>>

" Shall we wake them up?" Kakashi asked, closing his book and turning to Asuma.

Asuma nods and gets off the rock, heading to where everybody had fallen asleep. He packed his sleeping bag and turned to the sleeping ninjas.

" Wake up guys, we're moving." he stated loudly.

At once, Everybody woke up except Naruto. Asuma sweatdropped, A ninja was suppose to be alert at all times. Sakura was going to punch him awake but Asuma stopped her as he knew how to get Naruto up. He knew he didn't have any ramen to help him get Naruto up but he thought of a good plan.

" WE'RE BEING ATTACK! NARUTO! WATCH OUT!" Asuma shouted.

Naruto instantly jumped up and grabbed a kunai next to him.

" Where's the enemy?" Naruto said puzzled as he looked around.

Everyone chuckled looking at the puzzled Naruto.

" Umm, Asuma-sensei? where's Tora?" Sakura asked as she watch Naruto still alert and confused.

" Naruto. There isn't any enemies. Asuma was just trying to get you up." A voice stated.

" Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto shouted.

Kakashi walked to stand beside Asuma. He carried a sleeping Tora in his hands.

" Why is Tora in your arms? Did something happen to her?" Ino asked worriedly.

" Nah. She decided to sleep on me." Kakashi replied.

The two teams decided to head out once they had finished packing and eating a light breakfast.

<<Tora's P.O.V>>

I opened my eyes and found myself on someone's back. The scent of the person told me it was Kakashi.

" O-otou-san." I asked.

" I see you're awake." He replied.

He let me down as I quickly attached to the tree using my chakra. We started jumping through the forest to return to Konohagakeru.

Soon, I saw the outskirts of the village and minutes later we arrived at the gates of Konoha. We greeted the guards and made our way to the Hokage's mansion.

"ENTER!" someone said before Asuma-sensei even had a chance to knock.

We all entered together. Tsunade looked up at all of us.

" The mission to check if Kabuto is alive is successful? Did you find him?" she asked.

" About that..." Kakashi trailed off.

Tsunade looked sternly at him.

" How did it go? TELL ME!" She shouted.

" Tsunade-sama, I wish to speak with you alone." Kakashi replied calmly.

Tsunade sighed and nodded. she dismissed everyone and made Kakashi stay behind.

<<Kakashi's P.O.V>>

" So what is it you wanted to discuss? " She asked looking at me.

" About Kabuto. Tora...killed him for revenge." I stated.

Tsunade narrowed her eyes. " Tora killed Kabuto." she repeated.

" Hai." I stated emotionlessly.

"What happened?"She asked. " I know I didn't sent her with you or on any mission that needs killing." she continued.

" It appeared she was there before us. This is what she left me the night before." I stated and took out a folded piece of paper from my pouch and placed it on her desk.

She took it and unfolded it. I closed my eyes as I remember the morning I came into Tora's room to find the note.

**Flashback**

"Tora. Time to wake up. I'm going to meet Naruto at the training grounds." I said.

When she didn't answer, I came into the room slowly. I looked around the room, shocked that Tora was nowhere to be seen. I found a note near her bed stand and read it.

' Kakashi-san,

I have left to see if Kabuto is alive or not. Don't look for me.

- Tora '

I narrowed my eyes and then closed them. I was still shocked but kept the piece of paper in my pouch and went to meet Naruto.

**Flashback end**

" Kakashi, you're dismissed." she said handing me back the paper.

I nodded and figured I should go home and probably talk to Tora,Heck, is she even there?

**************************************************

Thanks for the reads, comments and votes so far. Really appreciated.

Kisame: shiyong3699 doesn't own Naruto. If you think she does then what would the akasuki own huh?*raises samehada*

Sakura: DON'T THREATEN THE READERS ABOUT OWNING NARUTO OR NOT! BAKA!*punches him on the head*

Naruto: don't mind them. Anyway, Kakashi-sensei owns Tora-chan and shiyong3699 owns her different plot!

Me: NANI! I OWN BOTH THE DIFFERENT PLOT AND TORA! BAKA!*Gets anime veins and Punches him on the head.

Kakashi: Tora is mine. anyways, see you until the next chapter.* stood up and got punched by me.

Me: TORA IS MINE KAKASHI!

* Everyone started to throw things at each other saying Tora is theirs.*

Tora:*opens the door to see the angry ninjas* fighting again. *sighs and leave*