Chapter 16

<<Tora's P.O.V>>

'Shit! Kakashi locked the door!'I thought as I tried the handle again. Damn! it just wouldn't bulge! Looks like I had to get in by the old way.

I tried the window, It was unlocked! Great! I hopped in through the window and walked calmly to my bedroom after closing it. I sat on the bed and waited for Kakashi to get back.

Hours later, I heard the doorknob twist. He's back! I position myself at the front door.

The knob turned slowly and the door opened slightly. One foot stepped in and then he came in. He then locked the door behind him. I sweatdropped, he didn't notice me. I thought a ninja was suppose to be alert at all times. Kakashi then turned around. Here's my chance!

" KAKASHI-SAN!" I shouted, jumping at him.

"KYAAAAA!" He fell back.

I laughed hard and got off him.

" Jeez, don't scare me like that, Tora-chan. I could die of a heart attack." he chuckled, ruffling my hair.

" It's good to see you too." he added.

I smiled and hugged him. He smiled back and hugged me back. He pulled away and his face got serious. Uh Oh, I'm gonna get it now!

" Tora why did you kill him?" Kakashi asked.

<<Kakashi's P.O.V>>

I took out my keys and held my doorknob. Unlocking it, I slowly went inside. After locking it, I turned around. Many things were on my mind. Suddenly someone jumped on me and screamed my name excitedly.

"KYAAAAA!" I was surprise.

I blinked a bit. "Jeez, don't scare me like that Tora-chan. I could die of a heart attack. I laughed as I ruffled her hair.

" Nice to see you too." I said.

She smiled and pulled me into a warm hug. I returned it and hugged her back.I pulled away shortly after and asked her with a serious expression.

"Tora why did you kill him?"

She looked at me before looking at the ground.

" H-He killed m-my parents." she stated emotionlessly although I could see tears fighting to come out.

" Killing him won't bring them back." I said.

" A-and tortured me. I needed to get him back." she added, still holding back tears.

" Come here." I said, holding out my arms.

I hugged her and we stayed like that for a while. Soon she fell asleep in my arms and I had to carry her to the bedroom.

(A/N Okay guys, I'm can't think of anything else to write so I'm skipping until the third ninja war. Tora is 16 now. I'm sorry if I'm skipping too much but bear with me.)

<<Tora's P.O.V>>

Madara and Kabuto is declaring war? I thought I killed him back then. I clenched my fist and stood at the entrance of the konoha gate. A hand rested itself on my shoulder. "Kakashi-sensei." I said.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

I nodded and took off into the forest with him, Asuma and Gai. This was an A rank mission. Yes, I'm a jounin now if that's what you're asking.

" What's troubling you?" Otou-san suddenly asked.

"Nothing." I replied, looking away.

We carried on the rest of the journey silently. Soon we had to stop as it was already nightfall. We would continue in the early morning.

Otou-san went to take the first shift after dinner while we slept. I tossed and turned in my sleeping bag but found that I couldn't sleep. I sigh, the third great ninja war involving kabuto was bordering me. How could he be alive? I had made sure he was dead...Heck! I know I killed him. I got out of my sleeping bag and decided to join otou-san on the night watch.

" Can't sleep?" otou-san asked, eyes on his green book.

I nodded and took my seat next to him on the grass.

" Something is bordering you. Your face tells it all." He stated.

I sigh. " Yeah. It's Kabuto... he's alive and starting the third great ninja war with Madara... I thought I killed him." I said softly like a whisper.

" You probably killed a fake one. You're going to take your revenge again, aren't you?" Kakashi said. Sadness filled his voice when he mentioned revenge.

I nodded silently. Yes, I'm taking revenge. I will kill him this time.

<<The Next morning, Kakashi's P.O.V>>

" Gai, Asuma. Time to go." I stated.

Asuma woke up slowly just in time to see Gai jumping up.

" LET'S GO WITH THE FULL POWER OF YOUTH!" He shouts.

Asuma and I sweatdrop and Tora just giggled. Where does he get that energy from.

We continued our journey to the sunagakure to pass a scroll to Garaa about the war. As I was jumping through the forest I glanced next to me to see Tora deep in thought. She must be thinking about revenge again. I shrugged it off and decided not to ask as we were already there.

The guards escorted us into suna to see he kazekage. They knocked and once the permission was given to go in, the left us to go in alone.

"Gaara-sama, Hokage-sama asked us to pass you this scroll." I said calmly, handing him the scroll.

He took it and nodded his head at us. We then took our leave and headed back to Konoha.

And so it begins... The Third Great Ninja War.

**************************************************

Sorry if updates are slow..... I have school and homework so I haven't had much time to update. Anyway, thanks for the votes and comments so far. I'll try my best to update as soon as I can.

Me: Kabuto Disclaimer.

Kabuto: My name is Kabuto Yakushi. Not Kabuto disclaimer and show me some respect!

Me: haha good sense of humour.

Kabuto:*Glares at me*

Me: well? Disclaimer?

Kabuto:*sighs* shiyong3699 doesn't own Naruto. She owns only her different plot and Tora.

Me:thanks Kabuto-senpai. see ya guys!

Kabuto: now you show me respect. Brat.*Leaves the room*