Chapter 13

Recap:

" Looks like I won after all, foxy." Kabuto whispered into my ear, his breath tickling my cheek.

Tears trickled down my face and I started shaking uncontrollably when I felt his other hand slit under my shirt, stroking my upper chest slowly. I swear I could feel him smirking. Nothing had changed between us. I was still weak.

I tried to struggle out of his grip but it failed. I was totally at his mercy. Was this the end of me?

<<story starts here, third person's P.O.V>>

_________________________

Kakashi looked in shock at his daughter was at the mercy of Kabuto. This time, he had to save her. He ran forward only to be stopped by Tora herself.

" Kakashi, this fight is mine." She said as the tears dried.

Seeing that Kakashi was still, Tora took a deep breath and whipped out a kunai. She wasn't going to let herself get molested by some four eyed freak. Tora plunged the kunai into his upper chest making him jump back, releasing her.

She stumbled forward a bit but got steady quickly and spun around on her feet to see Kabuto already healed. She closed her eyes and wiped of some leftover tears and summoned her twin katanas. She remembered what her sensei, yugao said and started going into the fighting stance with her swords.

<<Soon>>

Tora finally managed to stab Kabuto in the stomach after many tries. He fell down but before he even had a chance to heal himself, she stabbed a kunai in his leg.

<<Tora's P.O.V>>

I looked at Kabuto struggling to stand. Revenge is mine, finally mine to take. I walked over to him as I took my katanas out.

" Spare me." he said in a begging tone, he was struggling to stand because the kunai I stabbed into him was dipped in poison that could paralyze.

" My parents asked you to spare them but you killed them mercilessly." I stated, each word with venom.

" This is what you did to my mother when she asked you to spare her." I stated emotionlessly as I slashed his throat briefly,leaving a shallow cut.

Kabuto clutched his throat in pain as he glared at me.

" This is what you did to my father," I continued." I slashed him in his stomach, leaving a deep cut in the middle of his stomach.

Kabuto fell back panting and he looked like he was going to faint from the loss of blood.

" And this is what I shall do to you for torturing me." I said emotionlessly. I ran the blade through his head as his shaking body went still.

Blood spluttered out of the dead body. It went all over the walls of the hideout. Some went on me but I stood emotionless. I felt empty and confuse of what to do next.

I fell to my knees beside Kabuto's dead body. The deed was done. A few tears escaped my eyes as I stood up shakily and walked to Kakashi.

" I'm not going back to konohagakeru. I'm going to kill the person who killed Orochimaru." I stated emotionlessly. He was mine to kill so I shall exact revenge on the one who killed him... The Uchiha.

I was about to leave the hideout when I felt someone grip my arm.

" You can let it out. I know how you feel." Kakashi said.

I looked back at Kakashi. Tears filled my vision. Before I knew it, my legs started running towards otou-san.

" I feel so empty and sad. I'm scared." I sobbed into his vest.

<<Kakashi's P.O.V>>

"You can let it out.I know how you feel." I said, knowing she was unhappy as her ears were down and her tail was between her legs.

She looked back at me as tears were visible in her eyes. She cried a bit more before flinging herself at me.

She cried into my vest.

" I feel so empty and sad. I'm scared." she whispered.

Those were the feelings that I didn't want Tora to feel but I couldn't stop her. I rubbed her back soothingly as I hugged her back.

" It's okay. Shhhh, no need to cry anymore. What do you say we go back to Konoha?" I asked, bending down to her level.

She hesitated but slowly nodded. I gave her my famous closed eye smile and we left with my team and Asuma's trailing behind.

**************************************************

Okay! I've finished another chapter for you guys! I'm sooo glad you guys voted and comment!

Me:Ummmm, KIBA AND SHINO! DISCLAIMER PLEASE!

Kiba: no need to shout! I'm here.*taps my shoulder*

Akamaru: Arf!

Me: oh! gomenasai kiba-kun.

Kiba: Nevermind. Where's shino?

Shino: you should have known I'm here all along. After all we are all part of the same team,Kiba. Team Kurenai.

Kiba: *sighs* he's sulking again, isn't he?

Me:*giggles* Well one of you have to do the disclaimer.

Akamaru: Arf! Arf!

Kiba: yup akamaru! lets do it! Shiyong3699 doesn't own Naruto. She owns only Tora and the plots she makes! Ja Ne.

Me: thank you! See ya guys!