18

Mitch and I pulled apart breathless

    Mitch and I pulled apart breathless. My eyes were wide with shock. My heart was hammering against my chest and my stomach filled with butterflies. Mitch looked at me. His eyes were filled with many emotions. He placed his hand on the back of my neck and brought me back to his lips.

This time the kiss wasn't rushed. It was soft and slow. It caused me to raise my hands and grip Mitch's dress shirt and pull him closer. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me close. After a few moments, I pulled away. My heart was pounding too fast. My mind was going all over the place. With a simple kiss, Mitch was sending me crazy.

Mitch's eyes were filled with something else this time. I couldn't tell what it was.

The door flung up and Mitch swung me behind him.

"Let's get the hell out of here." Stan said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    My whole body was sore. The ride back to the hotel was long and quiet. Mitch didn't speak. He didn't even look at me.

    When we got to the hotel I immediately rushed into the bed and collapsed on it. My head pounded and my back was killing me. My mind was swimming in a sea of thoughts. I heard the bathroom door slam open and I jumped up. I looked at Mitch as he walked out with his hands in tight fists and his jaw clenched. I watched him carefully from the bed.

He was pacing back and forth.

"Mitch?" I called carefully. "Shut up." I heard him growl. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Shut the fuck up!" He snapped while storming over to me.

My eyes widened as he grabbed my face and pulled me up to smash our lips together. Before I could respond he pulled away and then stormed out of the hotel room.

    My heart was racing. I licked my lips and got up. I grabbed some clean clothes and quickly changed out of my dirty clothes. I grabbed my gun, stuck it in the waist band of my jean shorts and hid it behind my T-shirt. I grabbed my phone and called Stan.

"You okay Tiffany?" He asked as soon as he picked up the phone. "Track Mitch's phone and send me the location now." I said while walking out the room. "What the hell is he doing?" Stan growled. "Being a dumbass. Now hurry up." I grumbled into the phone.

    I quickly walked into the elevator. Mitch couldn't be running off like this. Not now. We just killed Weber. The rest of them will know we're here and they'll be on alert. We have to lay low and this right now isn't laying low. My phone buzzed and I looked down at it.

    "Are you kidding me?" I grumbled while getting off the elevator.

    I quickly called a cab and gave the driver the address of the bar that Mitch was at. I sat back in the car and took a deep breath. My emotions were everywhere. I wanted to punch Mitch in his god damn lip but I also want to kiss those same lips. I wanted those lips to kiss my neck and all over my body. I shook my head and rubbed my hands over my face. My eyes widened when I realized that I didn't take off my makeup and it was probably more screwed up now.

    "We're here." The driver said. I paid the guy and got out of the car.

   I walked towards the building and rolled my eyes when i saw that it was a strip club. A fricking strip club. I clenched my jaw and went up to the front of the line.

   "Back of the line." The bouncer said. "If you don't let me in right now I'll call the cops and have you bastards shut down for the underground sex trafficking ring you people have." I growled.

    The bouncer gulped and let me in. I smirked and quickly went in. Lights were flashing and music was blasting. Topless women everywhere. They were serving and they were dancing. I immediately started searching for Mitch. I looked for the now semi short hair and clean shaved man.

    "Take off your top beautiful!" I heard a man scream.

    I scrunched up my face in disgust and kept on walking. I licked my lips and moved out the way as a girl with no top on walked by me with a tray of drinks.

    "Hello sexy." I heard a man say.

I turned around and saw a man looking at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him. The man walked closer to me. I went to move out the way but I was stopped by someone else behind me. I gasped as I was pressed up against a body. Arms snaked around my waist and I immediately recognized them. Mitch.

    "Keep walking." He growled in a deep voice.

    My heart fluttered at the sound of his voice. His grip tightened on me as the man glared and walked away. I sighed and turned around facing him.

    "A strip club? Really?" I asked.

    He let me go and walked to the bar. I followed him and sat on a stool.

    "Why'd you come?" He asked. "Because we have a mission to finish." I said. He scoffed. "Yeah that's all you care about." He mumbled quietly. I frowned. "I also came back because I couldn't have you walking the streets drunk giving Petrovic and the others a perfect opportunity to take you out." I said.

    He rolled his eyes and gulped his beer.

    "I'm getting drunk." He said. "And I'll wait for you to finish." I said. "You'll be waiting a while." He said. "That's Alright." I said.

He looked down and then at me.

"Drink. Go ahead. I'll drag your drunk ass back to the hotel." I said. He rolled his eyes and drank his beer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay come on Mr. Drunkie." I said while holding Mitch up.

We were outside and waiting for the cab that I called. Mitch's hand was wrapped around my waist and his head resting on my shoulder. His hair was tickling my neck and his fingers rubbing against my skin sent sparks up my body.

"I want to sleep." He mumbled. "God you're like a fucking baby." I mumbled. He looked up at me and pouted. It took everything in me to stop myself from awing and kissing his lips.

The cab pulled up in front of us and I got Mitch inside. I climbed in the car and closed the door. I told the driver the hotel name so he could take us back. Mitch leaned against the window on one side while I leaned on the next. I frowned and looked at him. I don't understand why he felt the need to go out and get drunk.

The driver got us back to the hotel quickly. I paid the man and quickly got Mitch out of the car. He mumbled incoherent words into my ear as I walked with him into the hotel. We stepped into the elevator and leaned against the back wall. Just as the elevator doors were about to close, hands cane through and stopped it.

Petrovic, Popov and Fisher all stepped in. They looked upset and I knew exactly why. I felt Mitch straighten up and wrap his arms around me.

    "What're you doing?" I asked quietly. "Just shut up and relax." He slurred in my ear quietly. I shivered and tried to relax.

    I saw Fisher watching me carefully. I slowly put my hand on my gun. Something wasn't right but I didn't have time to deal with that shit. Getting Mitch's drunk ass in the hotel room was my priority at the moment. The elevator dinged and I quickly walked out the elevator with Mitch attached to me. I walked straight to our room and quickly opened the door for us to go in.

Mitch raced to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I sighed.

"This is going to be a long night."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So a lot of Mitch and Tiffany! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and HAPPY NEW YEAR! I got kicked in the face! Isn't that a great way to start off the new year?