Chapter 1

David's POV

So I have a big meeting with the other business company owners today and I cannot wait. I was quickly getting ready cause it's close to being 9:30 am and that's the time it actually starts. "Dad where are you going?" Stephanie said. "I'm going to the meeting so take care!" "Well I have to go to my friends house!" "Steph you're not going anywhere, you're gonna stay here and take care of your sisters!" "But dad Chi Chi is here!" "I don't care, she's here to cook and feed you!" "Dad that's not fair!" "You heard what I said young lady, and if I see you not here when I come back, I'm gonna wip your ass, now go back to your room!" Stephanie ran back to her room. Well I'm going to my job meeting. Hope everything goes well here!

11:00 am

Stephanie's POV

This is unfair! All I want to do is to go to my friends house and dad have to say that I have to stay to take care of these rats that are my sisters. "Steph I need to borrow two dollars!" Taylor said. "For what!" "So I can go buy Hershey's!" "Well I don't have two damn dollars Tay!" "But I saw dad giving you $80 yesterday!" "So I can go and buy new sweater idiot!" "OK at least do you have a change of two dollars?" "No no no the answer is no why are you still bothering me, go away!" Then she walked away. Wow having little sisters can be so annoying!

Then couple of minutes later Jade came up to me. "And what the hell do you want Jade!" "I want to stick with you for awhile, it's getting boring here!" "What am I doing that is so interesting to you?" "Reading your phone, can I read with you?" "No you may not." "Pretty please!" Then she made her puppy face. Great now I fell for it cause it's so adorable. "OK why not, let's read." So we read together the article in my phone. And after we finished doing it she wasn't bored anymore. "Thanks Steph that's why I can count on you, by the ways I'm hungry!" She said. "Don't worry we'll tell Chi Chi about that, sure she can handle it." We both walked to the kitchen where Chi Chi is sitting at. "Chi Chi give Jade food to eat, she's hungry!" Chi Chi got up to go near the stove. "Jade, what food do you want?" Chi Chi said. "Chinese rice with fried chicken!" Luckily Chi Chi knows how to cook Chinese rice and knows how to fry the rice and the chicken. After she finished cooking she gave the food to Jade. "Here you go!" "Thanks Chi Chi!" Jade ate the food very quick cause she was hungry. "Here's the plate for you to watch Chi Chi!" Jade said. "Um little girl, I ain't washing your plate, my job is to give you food not to do work for you!" Chi Chi yelled out. I stared at Chi Chi very deadly. "You better wash her plate or we're gonna tell our dad on you!" I said. "Yeah now watch my plate woman or else!" Jade said. We both walked away while hearing Chi Chi cursing under breath. "What was that?" I said to Chi Chi. "Nothing!" She said. "I thought so!" Then I walked upstairs to my room with Jade.

Chi Chi's POV

This is unfair! These kids can be very wicked. Me watch her plate, why not watch her blood after I kill her? If I wasn't a maid I would've slapped the hell out of their moron looking faces. Me watch plates they both might have bumped their head. One day I'll show them that I'm not the one to mess with!

12:30 pm

Taylor's POV

So I'm trying to see what's good on TV, but of course there's nothing to watch. Now I see the reason why people don't watch TV anymore! "Taylor you said that you needed two dollars, well here you go!" Steph was handing me the two dollars. "I thought you didn't had it!" "Hey girl are you taking this money or not!' She yelled. I grabbed the money. "And which store are you going?" She asked. "I'm going to the store down the block, I'm gonna buy two Hershey's for myself!" "Well me and Jade are going with you!" "Why that!" I yelled. "Look dad didn't allow me to go to my friend's house today and he did said that I'm suppose to watch you both so if you're going then we're all going!" She said. God I hate my sisters even though I still love them. "Alright let's go!" Me and Jade and Stephanie went outside the mansion to go out. "Johnny, johnny, Johnny!" Steph was calling his name out til we saw him sleeping at the floor. Wow he's such a lazy ass. I slapped him in a face and he woke up. "Hey you don't slap me again!" Johnny said. "Don't talk to me like that or else I will tell my dad on you!" He stayed silent. "Anyways we want you to open the gate, we're going to the store!" Steph said. "What! Go to the store, don't you have enough of food in the house!" He yelled. "I'm going to buy candy!" I said. "Your dad told me to not let you guys go out!" "And our dad don't care about it, stop lying to yourself, our dad will allow us to go to the store you lazy ass, and didn't our dad said that you're not allowed to sleep in the afternoon!" Stephanie said. "Fine I'll open the gate for you but be quick, just in case." He said. "Got it!" Jade said. After he opened the gate, me and my sisters went to the store. When we got to the store, we walked around to look for the Hershey's. Gladly we found it! I took two and buy it then we went out of the store. We went back to our mansion. "Johnny open the gate!" Steph yelled. "Should I really open the gate!" He said. Man I'm this close to hating him. "You're gonna leave us out here!" Jade said. "Maybe I am!" He said. "Do you know I have my dad's phone number, I will call him to fire you for leaving us out of the gate, do you want that to happen!" "No!" He said. "Then open the gate for us!" Wow Steph got the whole confidence in her! Stupid ass johnny finally opened the gate for us. He's very annoying and stubborn I swear. "If you ever leave us out again, trust me you will regret it!" After Steph said that, three of us kicked him in his feet so he can fall down then we went inside the mansion.

Johnny's POV

Wow these kids are annoying. They just had to kick me in my feet. Trust me if I wasn't working here, I would've made them scared of me already! These rats are so pesky! Well that's the case for now!

9:00 pm

David's POV

So I came back from my job and my daughters ran to hug me. "Chi Chi, is my food ready?" "Yes sir!" She said. "So how did my daughter's day went?" "It went great we had such a good time!" Jade said. Good this time there is no bad news at the end like they'll usually be. "Well good, let me go and eat!" "Eat away Dad!" Taylor said. That part is adorable.

10:30 pm

Jade's POV

I am seeing my sisters sleeping, but I'm not sleepy. "Stephanie, Taylor, wake up!" They both woke up looking angry at me. "What do you want Jade!" Taylor said. "I'm not sleepy!" "So how does that concern us!" Stephanie said. "Please read the bedtime story to me please!" I did the puppy face and they grabbed the book to read me to sleep. And when I slept they went back to their rooms to sleep.