Chapter 7

(Warning: there may be smut in this chapter)

11:50 pm

Taylor's POV

So I was staying up late to watch adult swim. Then after that I turned off the TV. But Bryan stand there in the hallway facing me. He was smoking cigarettes there too. "And where do you think you're going sexy!" He said. I got scared at that point. "I'm going to sleep!" "Follow me to my room now!" So I followed him to his room because I was scared. Then when we got inside the room, he pulled out the gun and pointed it at me. "Don't move, don't scream, I want to make love to you now, and if you scream then I will shoot and kill you, clear!" I slowly nodded my head and was about to cry. "Ssh, don't cry, I will feel your pleasure, trust me!" He then pushed me on his bed. This is making him pedophile cause I am very younger than him and he still want to have sex with me. So after he pushed me on his bed then he crawled on me and kissed me hard on lips. We did that couple of minutes then he stripped off my clothes so I was naked. He kissed my private part and I was moaning quietly so it wouldn't be loud. Then he stripped himself naked and he put his penis in my private area and started humping me. I was crying inside my head cause he was basically raping me. After 30 minutes of doing that, he forced me to suck his dick. It took 20 minutes to do so before he cum at my face. Then he turned me over and pounded me at my ass. It felt good but I didn't enjoy it at the same time. The sex went on for three hours then we put our clothes back on. "Where you're going Tay?" "Back to the room." "No, sleep here with me!" Then I went back to his bed to sleep there and he wrapped his arm around my waist. It felt awkward.

Bryan's POV

12:30 pm

So me and Tay woke up late. That night was so awesome. Taylor got the most sexiest body that I have ever seen. She got big ass too! She woke up right next to me. "What time is it!" She said. "12:30 sweetie!" She quickly got up. "I'm gonna go and eat breakfast!" "Sure go ahead and after that you can come back here!" But I stopped her to remind her of something. "Listen Taylor, don't tell anybody that we had sex with each other, cause if you do..." Then I pulled out my gun and pointed it at her. "Then you and your loved ones like your sisters gets killed!" She nodded her head and walked out of the room. I feel so much better when I control her sexy ass around.

Taylor's POV

So I'm terrified right now! Bryan just threatened me and my sisters. This is one of the worst situations I have to put myself into. "Tay, I didn't see you in your bed at my room last night, where were you!" Elizabeth said. "Uh, I accidentally slept at Bryan's room cause I was sleepwalking and accidentally went to his room." "OK, as long as you're alive then it's good!" Then she walked away. Yeah remember when I said that I loved staying in this house, changed my mind now I wanna move out but no one will ever understand why if I don't tell them the real truth.