Chapter 8

(Might be or might be not smut in this chapter)

Little A/N: sorry if it took a little longer for me to update the next chapter cause I was having great Thanksgiving with my family, hope you readers had a great Thanksgiving too, and I had a bad stomachache last Friday after Thanksgiving (Black Friday) hope you enjoy this chapter.

David's POV

9:00 pm

I really miss my girls a lot. I miss when they used to greet me a lot and smile and hug me every time they see me coming back from work. What have I done! I chased those girls away. I least I have Agnes with me. "Baby you're back!" She said then gave me a quick kiss in lip. "Of course!" "Um I didn't get to tell you yesterday but your maid Chi Chi insulted me yesterday!" I was getting angry but I actually am worried about the kids more than this situation. "Chi Chi, wherever you are don't insult Agnes here, respect her!" "Aren't you gonna fire her, fire her!" She commanded. The last thing I need from her is to tell me what to do in my own house. "Agnes, who's house is this!" "Yours!" "That's right so If I don't wanna fire her then I won't, besides who will cook for us when she leaves cause I know you're not a good cook!" The she sat at the couch. "I think we need to go search for the kids!" "Why bother, they insulted me babe!" "So, just because my kids are insulting you does not mean that they shouldn't live here!" "Well they ran away, I never told them to go or are you saying that it's my fault David!" "No I am not saying that!" I sat down on the couch panting. "Honey we can look for them like in daylight, for right now let's enjoy the peace and quietness while it last." She kissed my forehead then gave me her little smile. "Oh sweetheart what can I do without you, maybe this house do need peace and quiet, maybe I will look for the kids another time, I'm guessing they're doing fine right now!"

Taylor's POV

11:23 pm

So I was planning of staying up late but because of Bryan I want to sleep early inside the girls room so he wouldn't have to catch me and this time Jade is here. Steph and Elizabeth went to the party so they won't be back for awhile. Their parents is in Minneapolis doing business there. So the only people in the house is me, Bryan, Jade, Martha. Martha already slept in her room which is not upstairs where we sleep at. "Pss, Tay over here!" Bryan whispered loudly. "What are you doing here!" "This is our night again, nobody is here and everyone is sleeping so we can double the hours of doing it!" I came up and suddenly Jade wakes up. "Bryan where are you taking Taylor to?" She asked. "Oh we're gonna practice how to do quiet game in our room and it will take a long time so she might not be coming back  in this room til next morning!" He lied. "OK, don't forget Tay, you have to help me with my experiment tomorrow!" She said. "I'll help you don't worry!" Then me and Bryan walked to his room. Then out of nowhere he slapped me in my face. "You better be lucky that she doesn't know, your sister is getting on my nerves and if she continues then I might kill Jade first!" Oh hell no, now he's threatening Jade although she doesn't know that! Then he carried me in bridal style to get me on his bed. Then he stripped my clothes away so I'm naked again. He stripped himself too and we started kissing each other. Then we did all sex routines for 5 hours then we slept without putting our clothes on. Luckily there was blanket on top of us so we're basically covered.

3:00 pm

Jade's POV

How long is Tay practicing quiet game with Bryan! She's suppose to help me with my experiment. Then I walked inside Bryan's room and saw her and Bryan sleeping next to each other naked! I came in quietly cause they're still sleeping, then I sneaked outside his room. So now Tay knows how to have sex all of a sudden. I need to tell Stephanie and Elizabeth about this!

3:30 pm

Stephanie's POV

So me and Elizabeth came back from the mall. When we went inside the room, Jade was just sitting there. I wonder why! "Girls I think we need to talk!" Jade said. "About what!" Elizabeth said. "Taylor!" OK this is getting scary. "What about Taylor!" "Do you know that Taylor is now having sex with Bryan!" Wait what! Taylor don't do things like this! "How do you know that!" I said. "Yesterday night while you two went to the party, Bryan came to our room to escort Tay out of our room, and he said that they both are practicing quiet game by themselves. And he told me that she might not come back to our room for the night. And while I was sleeping all I was hearing was moaning and screaming and lots of orgasm. Earlier today, Tay was supposed to help me with my experiment but didn't came cause she and Bryan are still sleeping. When I walked inside his room I saw both of them sleeping next to each other very naked!" Oh my gosh! Young 10 year old girl is explaining me the whole sex process. Look what Bryan did to Jade's mind which is now sexually corrupted by the whole sex scene. "I cannot believe my older brother will do something like this, I will talk to him about this, after they both wake up!" Elizabeth says. I cannot believe Tay lost her virginity with the guy that is older than her. I am so disappointed!

Elizabeth's POV

4:30 pm

The two finally woke up! After I saw Taylor coming out of his room, I pushed her into our room where Steph and Jade was at. "What are you guys doing!" She said. "We need to have a talk!" "Why!" "Taylor, did you promised Jade to help her with the experiment!" Then she looked pissed. "I'm sorry but I'm awake now and I can still help her!" "What made you overslept Taylor!" Steph said. "Practicing quiet game with Bryan and we fell asleep!" "Oh really, then why were you both sleeping without  on!" I yelled. She started to cry. "I'm sorry but I can't tell you!" "You don't have to cause we already know!" "What do you know!" "Why Tay, why, I know you know better than this, why will you lose virginity to a guy that is older than you!" Steph said. "I had no choice he said if I didn't do it, then he will kill me and Jade and Steph!" She cried out. Wait he threatened to kill my friend and her sisters? He crossed the dead line over there! Tay was crying and we all hugged her. "It's OK I will talk to him, don't worry guys, you will be safe!" Then we all were crying. "OK, Jade let's go work on the experiment!" Taylor said. Her and Jade walked downstairs to work on the experiment. "Are you sure you're gonna do this!" "I have to talk to my brother so wish me luck!" "Good luck!" Steph said.

4:50 pm

Then I walked inside his room. "So how was the night with Tay!" "Perfect!" "Good, I really hope Tay gets pregnant, after all you need a child!" So I knew that he was gonna do this. The plan was that we both paid Agnes Miller from Italy to act like she's racist although she's not. So we made her go to her bad side so it could make David not like the kids at all. And I really don't like being with the Milos so this will do revenge on them. I really don't care about the girls. My parents don't actually like them. See before their mother died, she used to work in DA company where David works at. They were begging him for a job there and he kept rejecting them. But when our family went broke because they didn't gave our parents job, instead I became a little prostitute to sell my body in order to gain tons of money. After all the hard work, we were able to buy new mansion. But when our parents went back to DA company David still didn't gave them job. So my parents real job now is stripping. My dad maybe 52 but he still looks young and have young muscles, and he's a male stripper. My mom is a professional female stripper. They get tons of money to make a living, if only if David just gave them the job there then all the shit we went through wouldn't have to happen like that. So this that Tay is going through is the thing that I went through except I got paid. Now we're all working on getting another child but our parents wouldn't do it so Bryan volunteered and we wanted to use one of the Milo girls cause I hate them and their family so much! "Good, today you might want to do something to Jade, cause snitches gets stitches and I don't care what age she is, as long as she has boobs, ass and tight pussy as I see her have then your dick is worth for her body!" "Anything you said Elizabeth, you're always the one with the good ideas!" "I know Bryan, after Tay finish with Jade, that's your go time bro!" Then we high five each other and I walked back to my room where this stupid girl is at. "Did you finish talking to him!" Steph said. "We had a good conversation!" "Good, is anything a problem!" "No nothing to worry about!" Sud of a bitch that Stephanie can be! Can't wait to see how it turns out!